Lake Park Baptist School

Private | PK-8

Living in Lake Park

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $74,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,040.

Sweep tile

Posted February 5, 2013

My children and I could not be more happy with this school. It is a wonderful Christian environment with a strong curriculum. I cant say enough about how warm and positive the staff, teachers and principal are. Perfect school for our family!

Posted October 17, 2011

My son loves Lake Park Baptist School. This is our first year and he is such a happy, positive, smiling, child. I have not seen this side of him since Pre-School. I wish I would have sent him to Lake Park Baptist School a long time ago starting in Kindergarten. The entire staff, administration, families, before and aftercare staff are all incredible. The class size is perfect, the academics and curriculum are challenging and the school is a wonderful, nuturing place for children to feel loved and appreciated. Honestly I have the highest respect for Lake Park Baptist School than any other school in Palm Beach County.

Posted December 8, 2010

Our family has been at LPBS for over 7 years now. The school, teachers, and principal provide a wonderful, nurturing environment that allows my 2 children to grow both spiritually and academically. Class sizes are smaller, and LPBS student test scores are among the top in the area. Most graduates of LPBS are accepted into the high school magnet program of their choice, which is a big testament to the academic excellence of the school. Besides the great education, I like the fact that my children attend a school where they receive personal attention from a loving staff.

Posted December 8, 2010

My second-grader has been a student at Lake Park Baptist School since he was three, and every day I grateful that he's enrolled in a small, friendly school where people know and care about us. His teachers have helped him love reading and excel in math and science, areas of particular interest. He's already talking about going to Suncoast for high school, and I know that as a LPBS student, his chances will be excellent. We love our school.

Posted March 11, 2010

LPBS is an excellent school, it has a loving Christian environment, caring/dedicated teachers & staff and a great curriculum. After 'researching' many other schools in the area, we would not put our 2 children anywhere else. Highly recommend.

Posted February 24, 2010

Love. love, love this school. Both my children attend and have thrived. The staff has YEARS of experience and is so dedicated. We have been blessed!

Posted February 23, 2010

My two children went to LPBS and I was thrilled to learn how much they had learned. My husband and I had to remove our children for economic reasons this year and we put them in public school. I am now regreting the fact we did that because my children are not learning as much as they were at LPBS. LPBS teachers are excellent and I wish I would have kept my children at this school throughout their educational years.

Posted November 23, 2009

We currently have a child attending LPBS as well as an older child who attended middle school there. We are so pleased with not only the education but the loving christian environment. The students learn at a rapid pace. The principal personally notes and signs each report card and is very involved in the details of the school. My older daughter still returns to visit the principal (who was one of her teachers in middle school). We looked at several schools, both private and public, before choosing LPBS and are very pleased with our choice. I don't believe any school is a fit for every child. You must go with the personality and abilities of your own child. But for our family this school is definitely a winner.

Posted November 1, 2009

I have been a teacher at Lake Park Baptist School for over 25 years. My child attended PK-8th grade. I can honestly say that no better education can be found in any other school! The teachers care about the individual child. Our principal is very supportive. I encourage you to come take a look!

Posted July 28, 2008

The school is great, and the curriculum is advanced over public schools. The principal is wonderful and very involved. The teachers are very helpful and loving. My only complaint is about the mean music teacher. The stress my daughter has had to deal with over music class is horrible. Crying herself to sleep the night before every preformance is not acceptable.

Posted March 2, 2008

I am a parent of two boys who attend LPBS. My boys are in grades kindergarten and 2nd. I could not have found a better place for them. I am very happy with the teachers as well as the atmosphere at LPBS. I do see a need for the upper level of education to be improved and will move my boys to a school which has more to offer them as they get older.

Posted October 30, 2007

I agree with most of the comments above as far as being a good school. I just like to add that LPB does not work with kids that are a little bit more challenging. If your child does not conform with traditional teaching methods, she will be labeled and left behind. They do not have enough staff to work with a a child that disrupts the classroom. Time outs is the only disciplinary method applied to Pre-K's. My child was accused of being developmentally delay because she simply did not fit the school traditional teaching methods. After many test, it was found out that nothing was wrong with her. Think about your child's personality before you decide about LPB.

Posted February 26, 2007

As a former student (kindergarten through eighth grade) and now a teacher at L.P.B.S I can truly say that there is not a school out there that has the reputation that we have. It is such a loving atmosphere at the school. The teachers really care about the students both academically and personally and I can't think of a better place to grow up in the knowledge of God!

Posted July 27, 2006

I guess I'm not a parent, but I'm about to enter my junior year of high school at Suncoast High School. I was filling out an application for the National Honor Roll and needed the address for the school. Coming straight from a student, I will tell you there is no other place where you can come back three years later and every teacher will remember your name, your personality, and your mannerisms. I loved going to LPBS. I will never be able to find any other reason why I didn't leave the Faith when I was really questioning it other than the teachers there. I couldn't explain to you how much this school feels like one big family. So I just wanted to give you a student's perspective.
—Submitted by a student

Posted March 6, 2006

Incredible school academically. Kids seem to be years ahead of their peers academically. I am constantly amazed at both of my children's knowledge base at their age. Also, the school has an awesome program for the visual arts. However, the school does not appear to be suitable for the academically feable child, as they will get left behind. Education is challenging and the teachers are first rate. Cannot go wrong here. Best kept secret in Northern Palm Beach County.

Posted January 14, 2005

A wonderful, nurturing school with a true Christian outlook.

Posted July 18, 2004

This school is a wonderful school with teachers who are really involved with the students. The programs and ideas they have are wonderful and the entire school is just better than any other I have attended. I highly recommend this school.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted May 15, 2004

A wonderful, warm school with a highly academic profile.

Posted April 30, 2004

I started my child at this school in April of 2004. I took him out of a public school because I wasn't happy and decided to enroll him in a private school. I am very pleased with Lake Park Baptist. They worked with him with his academics. Although he was on the honor roll in public school. I learned that he was way behind in this school. Go figure right. Lake Park Baptist tested him and agreed to tutor him so that he would catch up. He's doing wonderful and is very happy. So am I. The staff is very professional and caring toward both parent and child.

Posted August 25, 2003

We check all the schools in PB couty before making our decision to enroll with Lake Park Baptist. I have to say that I am very pleased with the quality education backed by solid Christian principles. It was worth the camp to get in and I hope to find a similar school for my children after they gradute here.

Asian 3% N/A
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist
Associations
  • FCCAP
Fax number
  • (561) 848-8310

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

625 Park Ave