Posted June 03, 2014
We decided to move to Lake Park Baptist School from a charter school. Our daughter is much happier in Lake Park Baptist and so are we. Children learn more during school hours and bullying is not an option. Cursive writing, spelling, history, math, science - our daughter is learning much more in LPB than in charter school. The school is doing very well at spelling bee competitions among private schools. Principal is wonderful. We were welcomed to LPB "family" and it feels like one family. Everybody is nice to each other including parents. They pull out kids for tutoring if they need it during school hours.

Posted February 05, 2013
My children and I could not be more happy with this school. It is a wonderful Christian environment with a strong curriculum. I cant say enough about how warm and positive the staff, teachers and principal are. Perfect school for our family!

Posted October 17, 2011
My son loves Lake Park Baptist School. This is our first year and he is such a happy, positive, smiling, child. I have not seen this side of him since Pre-School. I wish I would have sent him to Lake Park Baptist School a long time ago starting in Kindergarten. The entire staff, administration, families, before and aftercare staff are all incredible. The class size is perfect, the academics and curriculum are challenging and the school is a wonderful, nuturing place for children to feel loved and appreciated. Honestly I have the highest respect for Lake Park Baptist School than any other school in Palm Beach County.

Posted December 08, 2010
Our family has been at LPBS for over 7 years now. The school, teachers, and principal provide a wonderful, nurturing environment that allows my 2 children to grow both spiritually and academically. Class sizes are smaller, and LPBS student test scores are among the top in the area. Most graduates of LPBS are accepted into the high school magnet program of their choice, which is a big testament to the academic excellence of the school. Besides the great education, I like the fact that my children attend a school where they receive personal attention from a loving staff.

Posted December 08, 2010
My second-grader has been a student at Lake Park Baptist School since he was three, and every day I grateful that he's enrolled in a small, friendly school where people know and care about us. His teachers have helped him love reading and excel in math and science, areas of particular interest. He's already talking about going to Suncoast for high school, and I know that as a LPBS student, his chances will be excellent. We love our school.

Posted March 15, 2010

Posted March 11, 2010
LPBS is an excellent school, it has a loving Christian environment, caring/dedicated teachers & staff and a great curriculum. After 'researching' many other schools in the area, we would not put our 2 children anywhere else. Highly recommend.

Posted February 24, 2010
Love. love, love this school. Both my children attend and have thrived. The staff has YEARS of experience and is so dedicated. We have been blessed!

Posted February 23, 2010
My two children went to LPBS and I was thrilled to learn how much they had learned. My husband and I had to remove our children for economic reasons this year and we put them in public school. I am now regreting the fact we did that because my children are not learning as much as they were at LPBS. LPBS teachers are excellent and I wish I would have kept my children at this school throughout their educational years.

Lake Park Baptist School 0

Posted November 23, 2009
We currently have a child attending LPBS as well as an older child who attended middle school there. We are so pleased with not only the education but the loving christian environment. The students learn at a rapid pace. The principal personally notes and signs each report card and is very involved in the details of the school. My older daughter still returns to visit the principal (who was one of her teachers in middle school). We looked at several schools, both private and public, before choosing LPBS and are very pleased with our choice. I don't believe any school is a fit for every child. You must go with the personality and abilities of your own child. But for our family this school is definitely a winner.

Lake Park Baptist School
625 Park Avenue, Lake Park, FL  33403
Last modified Lake Park Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Lake Park Baptist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top