PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) has a very successful sports program. State championships in boys soccer and girl's basketball coupled with regional and district championships in all other sports contribute to the overall education at Trinity. However, our priorities are God, family, academics and sports. Your child will flourish in an environment that is authentic and without comparison.
February 15, 2013

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 08, 2016
Mrs. Sturgis is phenomenal in so many ways. I feel like she was truly a blessing to our family.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 08, 2016
My only encounter thus far was Mrs. Faith Sturgis and Mrs. Scott and I feel these woman are the epitome of what a teacher should be like.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2016
I think the school does develop compassion, caring and empathy in its students by showing them when dealing with them on a daily basis and by ensuring that the students reflect the same behaviors when dealing with other students.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2016
The school absolutely develops honesty, integrity and fairness to the students by holding them accountable for actions; nevertheless, remaining true to teaching them how to become better and make a difference in their lives and society.

Posted June 08, 2016
We absolutely love this school. I researched and prayed for months before making a decision and I am very happy with the staff and teachers and the communication promptness is everything I wanted .Everyone is extremely loving and my son loves going there.

Posted February 26, 2015
My 2 daughters have been privileged to be students at Trinity in Lake Worth, FL, its a excellent school, I highly recommend it, great staff and awesome team of teachers.

Posted February 09, 2015
Happy with my decision bringing my two kids in Trinity. First of all ,the Christian values everyone are trying to teach our children. Both of my kids are doing great academically and also loving coming to school everyday. Teachers don't tolerate any bullying and every kids respect one another. As a parent I'm very sensitive to that kind of upbringing. I always wanted to make sure my kids are safe and happy. And everyone in Trinity are doing excellent job.

Posted November 24, 2014
My three daughters graduated from Trinity. They had no problem getting accepted into prestigious universities. They all agreed that Trinity prepared them for the rigor of college. In addition, they are all involved in Christian youth groups affiliated with great churches. A parent could not ask for more.

Posted September 18, 2014
TCA is having an amazing impact on the lives of my children. I have three enrolled, a 4th grader, a 5th grader, and a 7th grader. They have all grown in their relationship with God and Christian values in the short time at TCA. We chose TCA because of their strong emphasis on academics, while teaching Christian principles. I have found the school to be extremely organized with great communication between parents and teachers. TCA is not an easy school. Each of my children are expected to give their best effort every day. My children are held to a higher standard than the public schools they have attended up to this point. I am thankful to have found TCA.

Posted February 02, 2014
One of the most precious gifts a child can receive is an education. This is given through love and with the understanding that it uplifts the child in every way - emotionally, spiritually, economically. At Trinity Christian Academy it is with pride that the Teachers and Staff working with and through the families are providing this education. Together with love and spiritual guidance the students are receiving above average attention and the opportunity to focus on the qualities for making their world a better place. Our daughter has been at Trinity Christian Academy for Two years now and it is the best decision we made starting our daughters educational Journey. She has grown so much, in her confidence, learning, and her love for Jesus. Trinity Christian Academy is not just a school with Faculty and Students, Trinity Christian Academy is a family.

7259 South Military Trail, Lake Worth, FL  33463
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. (561) 967-1900
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12