School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) has a very successful sports program. State championships in boys soccer and girl's basketball coupled with regional and district championships in all other sports contribute to the overall education at Trinity. However, our priorities are God, family, academics and sports. Your child will flourish in an environment that is authentic and without comparison.
February 15, 2013

Posted November 24, 2014
My three daughters graduated from Trinity. They had no problem getting accepted into prestigious universities. They all agreed that Trinity prepared them for the rigor of college. In addition, they are all involved in Christian youth groups affiliated with great churches. A parent could not ask for more.

Posted September 18, 2014
TCA is having an amazing impact on the lives of my children. I have three enrolled, a 4th grader, a 5th grader, and a 7th grader. They have all grown in their relationship with God and Christian values in the short time at TCA. We chose TCA because of their strong emphasis on academics, while teaching Christian principles. I have found the school to be extremely organized with great communication between parents and teachers. TCA is not an easy school. Each of my children are expected to give their best effort every day. My children are held to a higher standard than the public schools they have attended up to this point. I am thankful to have found TCA.

Posted February 02, 2014
One of the most precious gifts a child can receive is an education. This is given through love and with the understanding that it uplifts the child in every way - emotionally, spiritually, economically. At Trinity Christian Academy it is with pride that the Teachers and Staff working with and through the families are providing this education. Together with love and spiritual guidance the students are receiving above average attention and the opportunity to focus on the qualities for making their world a better place. Our daughter has been at Trinity Christian Academy for Two years now and it is the best decision we made starting our daughters educational Journey. She has grown so much, in her confidence, learning, and her love for Jesus. Trinity Christian Academy is not just a school with Faculty and Students, Trinity Christian Academy is a family.

Posted October 27, 2013
Both my boys are excelling at Trinity, one is a junior and the other is in middle school. The teachers and administration care about each and ever student. The educational training and background of the teachers is very impressive. I am so glad my children have been able to attend such a wonderful school environment. I highly recommend Trinity to anyone.

Posted April 17, 2013
My daughter is just finishing up her 6th year at TCA. Must admit that I had my doubts when we first sent her to TCA. However, glad to report that they quickly made a believer out of me. The administration, teachers and coaches have been such a positive influence in the developmentof my daughter. My daughter has excelled academically, a lot of the credit goes to the teachers that care so much about what they do. Would recommend TCA to anyone that is looking for a great Christian school education.

Posted February 06, 2013
I attended this school for 6 years and graduated from it. I can honestly say that it was an experience I will never forget. I love this school. My entire class was friendly to one another and all of my teachers were great. I loved the diversity of students at the school and learned a lot about different cultures through the school's foreign exchange program. The teachers are phenomenal and have fully prepared me for college. Many of my friends were upset about receiving "hard English assignments" while in highschool, but every single student that graduated with me will all agree that college English courses are ridiculously easy for them now because of the wonderful education they received while attending this school. The new principal is a wonderful person with a good heart. She is determined and attends many school functions and assists students in any way possible. Although the teachers may not always be able to attend to every single students need right away, the school has provided parents with the option of private tutors to assist students when teachers are not available. Each student is given a chance to succeed, learn, and grow as individuals.

Trinity Christian Academy 1

Posted December 19, 2012
I agree with the last parent. I do not know that much about the sports program at Trinity, but what I do know is that the teachers are all on their high horses. You try to speak with someone, and they always say they are willing to help but nothing happens. Actions speaks louder than words. This school used to be a good school. Now it is falling apart. The demerit system is ridiculous. I don't know what happened with the old leadership, but nothing is the same without the previous leadership.

Trinity Christian Academy 1

Posted December 14, 2012
this school is a joke. my kid has been bullied since the first day at this school. this is not our first year, but we will not be coming back next year. the child that has been bullying our kid has never been disciplined and my kid hates going to this place every day because of that child. the school's entire varsity baseball team is made up of foreign students, given free tuition and board to win state and national titles, not one American citizen. now I'm all for helping to underdog, but come on... quite a few of the teacher's have an attitude problem. they are there to help the students, but when they ask for help, my kid was given the impression that they couldn't be bothered. don't bother with this place, it's a waste of time and money.

Posted August 08, 2012
My 4-year-old daughter went to TCA for the summer break, because her elementary school doesn't offer summer camp. We had a great experience!!! All the teachers and staff are super nice! You can tell they love it there. The summer camp has a very small group of children so they all get individualized attention. The price is very reasonable and flexible. You have 3 options: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., and 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. You only pay for the days and hours you're there, and can also drop your child(ren) off as early as 6:00 a.m. I've looked at many schools before deciding on this one and I'm happy that I did. I highly recommend it!

Posted January 19, 2012
TCA is one of the best decisions we have made to date as parents. Being in the public school we thought his education was short changed due to the focus on the FCAT and a lack of other disciplines in the curriculum. Trinity has brought back a renewed confidence in my child. He often tells me that the children at TCA are at a different level and he learns more because the teachers are wiser and kinder. Trinity took a timid, introvert and in one semester made him into a confident outspoken individual, in tune with his education and now discusses current events, history, literature and religious values. His regained confidence took him from a D to an A student who is assured of his salvation. The self confidence that now radiates from my child is priceless and I am forever grateful to TCA. He expressed to me that he is now exposed to people who really care and love each other and everything is great at Trinity. He feels comfortable and freer to express himself than in public school where he was being bullied but could not recognize it. My son wakes up and looks forward to going to school and wishes vacations and weekends were shorter. We highly recommend TSA to family and friends. SD

Trinity Christian Academy
7259 South Military Trail, Lake Worth, FL  33463
(561) 967-1900
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top