1,023 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Highland Elementary School 1

Posted January 18, 2016
Highland elementary is by far the worst school. My daughters teacher has told me that this school does not care about the students they don't put enough effort into teaching children the fundamental values that children need to learn to be successful. This school has lost my daughter twice, the faculty is so disrespectful screaming at children behind their parents back. Please do not make the same mistake I did we are new to Florida and I was not aware of this schools reputation if you are able to send your children to another school do not hesitate to do so.

Highland Elementary School 1

Posted November 30, 2014
This school has some of the most disrespectful staff. Specially the assisant principal E.Walsh. It sucks for the American kids because this school caters to the Hispanic people. These kids needs an equal education not slow down the kids that are on track.

Posted June 03, 2011
Great school! They care about the kids! The student's interests are the top priority. My spouse is a teacher there and I can attest the hours outside of school time committed to the school. All the teachers seem to be just as committed!

Highland Elementary School

Posted November 03, 2009
Highland has Heart! We teach the highest population of Homeless students in our district...we have a high (90+%) poverty rate...plus, most of our students do not speak English as a first language - but they succeed. I love Highland - I began my career here in 1989 and hope to retire here. Come visit my classroom (234) if you are in Palm Beach County.

Posted December 17, 2008
My son is attending Highland Elementary since Kindergarten.He is now in 3rd grade and loves it. His teachers want to have him tested for gifted but he won't have it because he doesn't want to 'change schools'. This tells me the teachers are phenomenal and he is happy where he is. I almost fought for him to be change to another school last year but I decided he is happy here why change what makes him an achiever. I give this school 5 stars!

Posted June 20, 2005
My son attended Highlands this year and we were happy. The principal was very accessible and helpful. The only problem we had was the stability in our son's class. The school didn't have a teacher at the start of the schoolyear, once they finally found one, she quit after a month. I don't believe this was the school's fault, I wish that could have been avoided

Posted February 17, 2004
Great school. Teachers teach very well and support student growth. I'm a parent and glad my daughter attends this school.

Highland Elementary School
500 Highland Avenue, Lake Worth, FL  33460
Last modified Highland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top