Posted June 03, 2011
Great school! They care about the kids! The student's interests are the top priority. My spouse is a teacher there and I can attest the hours outside of school time committed to the school. All the teachers seem to be just as committed!

Highland Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Highland has Heart! We teach the highest population of Homeless students in our district...we have a high (90+%) poverty rate...plus, most of our students do not speak English as a first language - but they succeed. I love Highland - I began my career here in 1989 and hope to retire here. Come visit my classroom (234) if you are in Palm Beach County.

Posted December 17, 2008
My son is attending Highland Elementary since Kindergarten.He is now in 3rd grade and loves it. His teachers want to have him tested for gifted but he won't have it because he doesn't want to 'change schools'. This tells me the teachers are phenomenal and he is happy where he is. I almost fought for him to be change to another school last year but I decided he is happy here why change what makes him an achiever. I give this school 5 stars!

Highland Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted March 19, 2007
- a former student

Posted June 20, 2005
My son attended Highlands this year and we were happy. The principal was very accessible and helpful. The only problem we had was the stability in our son's class. The school didn't have a teacher at the start of the schoolyear, once they finally found one, she quit after a month. I don't believe this was the school's fault, I wish that could have been avoided

Posted June 07, 2005

Posted June 07, 2005

Highland Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2005

Posted February 17, 2004
Great school. Teachers teach very well and support student growth. I'm a parent and glad my daughter attends this school.

Highland Elementary School
500 Highland Avenue, Lake Worth, FL  33460
Last modified Highland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top