Lake Worth, FL

Posted October 21, 2014
I haven't had much experience with the whole school. However, I've had experience with the Pre-K department. Indian Pines Elementary School has a excellent Pre-K department. The are almost having activities inviting families. They always greet you. The teach more then they have to and really try hard to prepare the children for kindergarten. I love Pre-k. The are 5 stars.

Posted June 13, 2014
Your wrong, the pricapal at this school is Mrs.Robinson. This school is great because there is hands on learning in this school and fun clubs so kids learn new things. They have a new dance team and Chorus and two academic clubs for science and math.

Indian Pines Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2013
You can never get a call back no matter how many times you call or go by the school, the only thing they do is put it in the teachers mailbox.. the coach is the worst he yells at the kids for nothing .. I had to tell him off for yelling at me after waiting over 20mins for my kids to come out in the car rider lane. He was yelling for me to move up my car and I'm at the front of the line how much more can I move up... for PE my kids played musical chairs... I've never heard such a thing. Last year my son teacher always put good job or great effort in his agenda. Then when you finally get to meet with the teacher she's telling me so many things my son isn't doing. Why all this wasn't in his agenda when the teachers asked so many time to get agenda signed.... This is a new year and its worst still can't get a phone call from a teacher, principal still no better. The new number thing is a joke cause cars skip the line student takes longer to come out, the coach don't need to be working there.. what was a A school has made a big drop..... I wish I could change school

Indian Pines Elementary School 2

Posted August 25, 2012
THE PRINCIPALS COMMUNICATION IS VERY BAD. SECOND YEAR WITH THIS SCHOOL. THANK GOODNESS IT WILL BE MY CHILDREN'S LAST. THE TEACHER'S SEEM GOOD THUS FAR. WE WILL SEE.

Posted April 05, 2010

Posted June 17, 2009
I love this school. They provide my students with the best quality education and the teachers are great. The administration and front office staff are very friendly too.

Posted April 20, 2009
Great school for elementary students

Posted January 01, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted July 21, 2008

Indian Pines Elementary School
6000 Oak Royal Drive, Lake Worth, FL  33463
Last modified Indian Pines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Pines Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top