1,019 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Posted March 05, 2015
there are so many ghedo kids there all you hear is cursing but the medical and engineering magnet programs are incredible with 5 star teachers! i recommend it

Posted June 29, 2012
love the school little bit of problems but thats at the biegining of the school year my kid always come home safe even though his grades are bad he still haves fun and that all that matters to me but i dont like the princible ms.daniels she doesnt now how to do her make-up

Lake Worth Community Middle School 1

Posted September 19, 2011
my child has attended this school for the last 2 yrs. unfortunately, he has encountered a serious bullying problem. he is very quiet & keeps to himself, & for that he a target. i have brought this to the attention of the staff on many, many occasious.. i would strongly advise any parent against registering your child in this prison,(middle school). i am very involved in my child's curriculum, that is why i am very concerned.. school should be a pleasant experience..worst school ever...unfortunately i am forced to give this school 1 star because you can not leave it blank.. they deserve nothing..

Posted March 16, 2010
This school does teach very well. There may be a few improvements.Though.

Posted September 23, 2009
I happen to like this school. A few changes though: I think it would be fair if the students actually had a say in what to wear. But other than that the school is doing a great job. Go LWCMS!

Lake Worth Community Middle School 1

Posted May 22, 2009
I have a child in this school and it has been a not so good experience. There seems to be a real disrespect for parents from the staff. As there are so few parents involved I think that this is counteproductive. Also, to echo the review from another parent, the school needs for gang prevention programs, as this is an obvious problem. Our children need a nurturing place to learn and be prepared for a reposible, prosperous life. They do not need peer pressure to join gangs to survive. Staff needs to communicate batter with parents and among each other, as often it seems they do not. I would have liked to have given the school a better rating, but then I would have liked my child to have had a better education as well. More programs, more communication, less attitude towards parents. God Bless America.

Lake Worth Community Middle School

Posted January 09, 2009
I find that lwms needs more communication between staff and teachers and counselors. one hand does not know what the other hand is doing.

Posted June 05, 2008
Lake Woth Middle School is a great school. Out of all the schools ive been to this was my favorite,that school tought me alot more than any school i have been to. The teachers may not always understand some of your prombles you may have in your subjects but they try in every way to help you. Dont even get me started on the principle he is a great principle. He lets us have fun but still be prepared and ready for anything.With this in mind i want every parent out there to now that maybe lake worth middle may not be in the right area but they do know how to teach there students and still have fun. So Lake Worth Middle School keep up the great work.

Lake Worth Community Middle School 2

Posted June 08, 2007
I've got two kids at the school, with one I've had bad experiences and the other an okay experience. I think the school needs to revamp the discipline strategy and concentrate on the real trouble makers of the school. I think there is a lack of respect for parents from the entire staff. I have always been there when asked and been there when I wasn't asked. I also think the school would benefit from outreach programs, and guest speakers on gangs since the problem in Lake Worth is rampant, and also tolerance lessons. I also strongly believe that the kids need to be taught as much as they can, not taught just enough to pass the FCAT. Parents, it's out job to teach our kids respect of themselves and respect of others. If I could put my kids in a different school I would in a heartbeat.

Posted May 24, 2007
it is a good school! lake worth middle is a very good school! my kids love that school and very good that they enjoy going there so in my book its a school!

Lake Worth Community Middle School
1300 Barnett Drive, Lake Worth, FL  33461
Last modified Lake Worth Community Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.