Panther Run Elementary School 1

Posted August 07, 2014
My kid went to VPK last year at Panther Run. They had two teachers Mrs. Moore in the morning was great and the afternoon teacher was horrible and my kid didn't learn anything in the afternoon. the afternoon teacher had no patience. So glad we are out of there. I was very disappointed and so were many other parents. Some people should not be teachers. We had to get our kid extra help to get caught up because the teacher in the afternoon did not do her job. Binks Elementary and Wellington have better teachers in vpk that care and take the time out not only for the students but for the parents also.

Panther Run Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2013
After 6 years of being at that school I have mixed emotions about it the lunch ladies are rude shouldn't u be able to talk to ur friends and have social hour a Between ur classes well you can't do that here one lunch lady ( that won't be named ) was so rude to me and all my friends I had silent lunch most of the time and it wasent even my class (most of the time) but anyways the teachers are nice my personal favorite was mrs Kenny and mrs.Smith they were always understanding about late homework and rarely ever punished anyone ! We also had a problem with snack but that was when mr.blake was princiable and if u don't know who he is search him up! But overall yes I do recommend panther run

Posted August 28, 2013
pre-k ese is a great program!!!! Mrs. Moore is a wonderful teacher!!! She made the transition for my son very easy!!! Big smiles everyday

Posted August 25, 2013
My child is in pre-k ese and has made more strides than in a year of private speech therapy! The teachers and staff are better thanwe had in private school! Kudos to Panther Run for doing education right!

Posted July 13, 2013
I love this school. It was my sons first year here (2nd grade) and the staff was fantastic and he learned so much. Best thing we ever did was get out of Boynton Beach and move to Wellington. PTA is amazing and the administration is very present. It's refreshing to have a principle and vice principle who encourage parental involvement . Simply a completely different caliber of school than what we came from ....,,

Panther Run Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2012
This school was not my favorite. The teachers were very nice (well not all of them). The lunch ladies were very crabby and not nice. We could not even talk with out them yelling at us. Life was crule those 6 years of being a student there. I have had some nice teachers and one mean teacher. I am now in middle school looking back at the horrible years of staying there. I renamed the school "jail". I hope the kids that are to come to this school and those who are to come will have luck of going through these horrible years of their lives. I have to say that middle school is far better then Panther run. Every kid is happy when get out of this school and move on to middle school (exept some kids).

Posted April 15, 2012
We moved from out of state and picked this school before we looked for homes. The teachers have been great. The PTA is very active within the school, and new members are welcome. My kids are in 1st and 3rd and everyone has been extremely welcoming and helpful with our transition. We look forward to the next few years!

Posted September 16, 2010
Panther Run Elementary School is in Wellington, Fla., around 12 miles west of Lake Worth. Original ZIP codes for this region show "Lake Worth" going that far west, but Wellington is a city and has absorbed that area. The Postal Service, however, did not change the ZIP code. It is Wellington, a larger city than Lake Worth.

Posted June 05, 2010
In response to the previous reviewer, if you look at the 2009 FCAT scores for both Discovery Key and Panther Run, you will see that Panther Run's test scores are overall higher across the board than Discovery Key's scores. This is probably why Panther Run is rated higher than Discovery Key.

Panther Run Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
I dont see how this school is getting a 10 out of 10, and is scoring less then Discovery Key in ALL ratings and Discovery Key is getting a 9 out of 10...

Panther Run Elementary School
10775 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, FL  33449
Last modified Panther Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Panther Run Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 58 reviews.