1,162 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Posted March 11, 2015
Overall I think this is a good school the teachers are friendly and knowledgeable. However the principal is the most unfriendly, rude and unprofessional person I have ever met. This is the first school where I have not seen the principal interact with the parents and the students in the mourning. She passes the students and doesn't even say good mourning she just complains about them being in the way. I think this school would be much better with a more compassionate and friendly Principal and administrative staff.

Posted September 26, 2013
Great school with positive communication between the faculty and parents. The school is in great and safe neighborhood.

Posted June 18, 2013
First year at Manatee and both my son and I LOVE it! His first grade teacher - Mrs. Bauer - was instrumental in catching him up (poor experience in a Broward school for Kindergarten). He is more than ready to go to 2nd grade now. Also, the aftercare program that Ms. Patty runs is AMAZING! My son doesn't want to leave at the end of the day. He is also enrolled in the summer camp and I can't say enough wonderful things! My son loves getting up and going to camp every morning! Thank you Manatee! We love you!!!!!

Posted April 11, 2013
My son is in 4th grade in manatee for me is the best school,because the teachers are the best and always help my son when he needs.Thank you for teaching my son everything he knows

Manatee Elementary School 3

Posted April 10, 2013
This year my 3rd grade son had a great reading teacher that had to leave at the at the beginning of the year for personal reasons, the replacement is a young teacher with little experience that cannot handle the kids as she should. There are a few teacher that are rude with the kids (computer and media) and even the people from the cafeteria always look upset. Coming from out of state I really noticed the difference, Manatee is a good school but definitely could be better.

Manatee Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2012
Overall school is great. Some great teachers and some not so great teachers. The current principal is unprofessional. Wonderful students!

Posted June 19, 2012
I think manatee is a great school with great edjucation and safety.There are some great Manatee teachers however some of the staff can be very rude and use foul language and make fun of the kids especialy if they are shy or very smart .

Posted October 06, 2009
I am a former teacher who worked under the current principal there at Manatee and I must say that she is an asset to any school or organization she chooses to work for. She is truly dedicated and highly capable of pushing those children to new heights. She also remembers that they are children and need that nurturing that the parent spoke about earlier; addiontally her high expectations for staff along with her support adds to the rapport she had always had as a leader. I am proud to see her excelling as I always knew she would.

Posted October 03, 2009
Manatee is a wonderful neighborhood school. They have excellant caring teachers.

Posted September 15, 2009
I give it all the stars possible! They push the kids academicaly while nuturing their characters. The teachers have work with me and my son wakes up happy to go to school. Excellent school.

7001 Charleston Shores Boulevard, Lake Worth, FL  33467
Last modified Manatee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manatee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top