885 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

I took my two children out of this schoo. The aftercare program run by Christian Carrera is horrible, uncoordinated, and they use immature and unskilled counselors. There is very little tolerance for any child that might have a behavior issue. My children both have ADHD and take meds to help their attention and hyperactivity. I was constantly called with complaints and orders to pick up my children. Now that the kids have been in a new school and more professional staff SINCE JANUARY 7th, 2014!!! AND I HAVE HAD NO SUCH ISSUES!! The staff at the new school says they are wonderful kids and I need to relax because they are doing great! Thank You MARITIME ACADEMY @--->>>----

My childeren went there 6+ years this is a wonderfuls shool with geat teachers and a great principal.

I had just moved here when I enrolled my son to this school, read the reviews and found them to be better then average so I had high hopes. Let's just say I removed my son after his 3rd day never to return. The programs are lacking, the teachers do the best they can with what they are given but that is not much. Too many kids, no bus system for 3 mile distances, so the lines to pick up kids is horrid, they have a playground, but kids don't have PE or can't play on it, I am not impressed in the least and if you care about your child's education I recommend you look for something else.

I love this school cause theres good staff and teachers and the staff all ways give care

Excited to say my nephew will be attending in August! Hoping for a great year

I love this school because it is like a big family. Everyone who works there is great.

I went to this school from 2004 though 2006 for 4th and 5th grade. I had such a great experience! In 5th grade there was a big issue with all the girls in my class and I feel that my teacher handled the situation very well. My sister just graduated from 5th grade this past school year and she went from almost failing first grade from not being able to read and now she reads 10 times more books then I do and I'm going to be a freshman. The teachers are very focused on academics and make learning fun and enjoyable! I think that if you are questioning about sending your child there because of the neighborhood it's in and because all the not-so-good ratings that you should at least try it out because that's what my mom did with my sister and I and it worked out really well!

My child started Starlight Cove in the middle of the school year and was a new student. The teachers all took extra care to make sure my child felt wlecome and was paired up with lots of buddies to help her out. The school is new, beautiful, and has state-of-the-art equipment in each classroom to promote high-level learning. The school has a diverse student body as well as diverse faculty and my child excelled in this environment. Very well controlled and organized. I should've switched my child to this school sooner!

Last modified Starlight Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.