885 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Disagree

It does not at all! I had a teacher say to me I have to deal with these other students I don't have time to deal with yours.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Some of the teachers are uncaring of their students. My child is not doing well this year. He hates his tearchers as do I. They are not encouraging him. They are negative towards him. He hasn't been avle ti succeed.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

the seasoned teachers and those that still give a damn should all be at one school. all the others should be rated by their fellow co-workers

I like my daughters teachers but the communication between departments is awful. The office staff has been completely unorganized and unbelievably rude. My daughter is not doing anywhere near as well as she was doing in her previous school, so we are pulling her out and moving so she can get a better education with more one on one help, updates on her progress, and a more organized office. The kids in this neighborhood deserve better.

I took my two children out of this schoo. The aftercare program run by Christian Carrera is horrible, uncoordinated, and they use immature and unskilled counselors. There is very little tolerance for any child that might have a behavior issue. My children both have ADHD and take meds to help their attention and hyperactivity. I was constantly called with complaints and orders to pick up my children. Now that the kids have been in a new school and more professional staff SINCE JANUARY 7th, 2014!!! AND I HAVE HAD NO SUCH ISSUES!! The staff at the new school says they are wonderful kids and I need to relax because they are doing great! Thank You MARITIME ACADEMY @--->>>----

My childeren went there 6+ years this is a wonderfuls shool with geat teachers and a great principal.

I had just moved here when I enrolled my son to this school, read the reviews and found them to be better then average so I had high hopes. Let's just say I removed my son after his 3rd day never to return. The programs are lacking, the teachers do the best they can with what they are given but that is not much. Too many kids, no bus system for 3 mile distances, so the lines to pick up kids is horrid, they have a playground, but kids don't have PE or can't play on it, I am not impressed in the least and if you care about your child's education I recommend you look for something else.

I love this school cause theres good staff and teachers and the staff all ways give care

Excited to say my nephew will be attending in August! Hoping for a great year

Last modified Starlight Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.