Our Savior Lutheran School 5

Posted June 21, 2007
OSL is wonderful school for parents looking for a small Christian school with strong academics. My children attended third and fourth grades last year in a combined class. The experience was phenomenal, and they both scored average to high in all subjects on the SAT. They had previously been home schooled. This year they will be in a combined fourth and fifth grade class with the same amazing teacher. I hope they will continue adding grades until they have an eighth grade class. The school offers a diverse curriculum, including art, music, and PE. All grades have a daily recess, and a weekly chapel as well. Parents are required to volunteer 20 hours per year, and there is an active PTL. There are currently no organized sports, but I think that is a small price to pay. The tuition is very reasonable, with multiple student discounts. I highly recommend OSL.

Our Savior Lutheran School
1615 Lake Ave, Lake Worth, FL  33460
Last modified Our Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Savior Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top