PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son has been going here for almost 2 years, now he is in Kindergarten...The teachers and staff are so involved in making sure that he is getting the best education! I love the curriculum and how the kids are taught...The teacher and staff provide a loving environment for learning!!

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

The students go home with folders everyday, well organized and very well communicated about what has to be done! Ms. Vearra and Ms Kaye are the best at making sure parents know what to expect!

I have two children that attend Northern Private. One of my children is in VPK and the other is in K1. I have nothing but great things to say about their teachers. Ms. Irma and Ms. Yamila are amazing in VPK and Ms. Deja and Ms. Kaye are amazing with my 1 year old! I love this school and I would highly recommend it to everyone I know! I'm so happy to have found such a loving and nurturing place for my children.

Both my daughter (who just turned 5) and my son (who will be 4 soon) have been attending for a few months now. My daughter really enjoys going saying "I love school!" which is always great to hear. My son has separation anxiety issues and the teachers and staff are immediately on hand to console and quiet him gently when I leave. It's a transition for him, he will be here for another year and I think being around a lot of other kids his age has really helped him mature, learn, grow and be more independent. I know they are doing a great job with him. When I arrive to pick him up at the end of the day, he is always smiling and happy. My daughter is also excelling in reading and math. She is always ready to share what she learned during the day with me on the ride home.

Family owned great school. We just love northern private school, the kids are safe and receive a higher education here. All for an affordable price.

School is great. Teachers have been there for years and years and provide quality time, attention and education to students. The principal, Miss Michelle prioritizes very student need like if it was her own children, which she has attending the school. The school location and facilities are not the greatest but these are not necessarily reflection of school attributes. I Wish the premises were bigger and more updated and that they offered a PE program. they offer an A-Beka curriculum, which focuses on phonics. Additionally, it is a Christian Faith based school which teach kids Bible and religion an features beautiful Christmas program. I am discouraged by school parents involvement in their kids' education and school extracurricular activities.

This school provides a loving, nurturing, and educational environment for my granddaughter. Excellent prices, even mix of ethnicities, and teachers who genuinely take an interest in each child. I highly recommend this school. Don't let the location or the grounds mislead you... it's what goes on in the classroom that makes the difference.

this is a great school...my sons 2nd yr...its like small town america... theres an even mix of kids...white ,hispanic and african american, this site is a bit missleading. i would be the first to say some thing

My children have only been attending Northern Private school for 2 months but seem to love it and talk about how much fun they had when they get home. Anytime I have had a problem or question Ms. Sheryl and Ms. Michelle were on top of it to make sure our family was happy! We hope to have many more years of excellent childcare!!

My son has been attending this school since he was 3 years old. He is not enrolled in the kindergarten program. He loves his teachers. I can see an amazing result from attending this school!

Last modified Northern Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2