Noahs Ark International Charter School 4

Posted May 06, 2014
I am a parent of a 5th grade student who attends this school. They have recently hired a new teacher to take over the 3-5 grade classroom. She is more than a blessing to these kids. My son comes home wanting to tell me about his day, eager to do his homework and I can tell that in the little time that this teacher has been placed there, there definitely has been an amazing change in the lives of those students. My son comes home and has grasped more now than he has in a long time. I'm just sad that he may be moving to middle school and leave this school because I think they are making great changes there.

Posted October 01, 2009
I am a parent of a fifth grader. My daughter attended this school kindergarten thru the 2nd grade and then again 4th thru the 5th grade. This school is remarkable. The small class sizes allow for more time of one on one concentration. My daughter has excelled in school and I believe it is due to the teachers at Noah s Ark. When we moved across town I removed my daughter from Noah s Ark to attend our local neighborhood school. She was ahead of her class in many of the academic lessons. As a result I have reenrolled my child back at Noah s Ark. There curriculum includes all of the necessary core classes required by the State of Florida and Palm Beach County, but they also offer much more. They are an innovative school which realizes you can utilize many different avenues to teach children and not every child learns the same. Athey not only provide guidance in academics, but also in life. They are teaching our children many necessary life skills at an age when it can be absorbed, that will put them ahead in the game of life. I would like to give Kudos to Noah s Ark International Charter School. LaTishia Session

Posted March 11, 2009

Posted February 04, 2005
I am a parent of a kindergarten student. The thinds she learns from her teacher is amazing. She is always encourage to learn and to participate in open discussions in class. I really like that the class is small. It gives her the opportunity to grow and expand her knowledge and she can receive the best education. Her vocabulary and the things she is learning is amazing. I am over thriilled with my experience with the knowledge and discipline my daughter has received.

Noahs Ark International Charter School
128 North C Street, Lake Worth, FL  33460
Last modified Noahs Ark International Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5
Noahs Ark International Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top