300 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Having been there nine years, I can truly say ALL the staff goes above and beyond the being a teacher!

Amount of homework: Agree

This is on a individual bases, depending on the child and their levels of ability.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Each child attending this school is unique. The staff tries to find this all these in the students.

Staff goes above and beyond for these children. Giving them the tools they need for their future.

PBSFA has been awesome with our boys, we moved from Massachusetts and they helped the boys with transitioning, everything has been smooth and I honestly have to say improvements can been seen already, we moved for the boys and it has been a great decision! A big Thanks to PBSFA's amazing staff you guys are awesome!

My son has attended this school for two years and he hasn't shown any progress at all. The staff outside are very slow, take their lovely time to bring students, they don't bring kids in the order that parents got there. Therapist seems to only care about her paycheck. And Ally (I think She's the assistant principal) very hypocrite!

Today is World Autism Awareness day! As a single, working mom, I have searched for a terrific school that could help me with my autistic son's education. I was willing to move anywhere in the country because the Public Schools in the Dallas area were not very good (Lewisville ISD). I found Palm Beach School for Autism and moved to Florida in August 2013. My son has learned more in 1/2 a year at PBSA than he did in 6 years in Texas. The school is amazing! The teachers/staff really care about our Autistic kids. I use to fear for my son's safety and education, but not anymore. Zach is in a safe environment, surrounded by people who care about him and are skilled to teach an individualized style that works wonders for each autistic child attending the school. Please seriously consider PBSA for the $5,000. With the dramatic rise in Autism, this school needs these funds to help more families, like mine. Thank you, PBSA for all you do. Your school has changed our lives for the better and given my son a chance in life.....to contribute to society and take care of himself when he is grown.

My grandson attends this school. He started at age 3 and seven months old, He was not verbal, extremely shy and afraid. He had not learn how to used the potty and seems withdrawn. Today. My grandson is now 7 years old and have over come many of these problems. He now socialized with is peers and very verbal . The child have develop communication. Skills and is a very happy child. My grandson couldn't. have overcome theses problems without Palm Beach School For Autism. It's a wonderful School. I can say that. the school staffs and administrator. Have been a great support for my family and I would recommend any. Family that have a child with Autism to Attend This. School. If you made that decision it was the best to make for your child.

My 3 year old grandson attends this school and before he started he was completely non-verbal. After 4 short months, he is not only saying words, but he is forming sentences AND READING !. These people are the most loving, caring, hard-working people I have ever seen. They treat these children as if they were their own. Thank you, Palm beach School for Autism !

Amazing school! I don't know where my son would be without it. Do not let the appearance of the school deter you from it!

Last modified Palm Beach School For Autism is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12