Suncoast Christian Academy 4

Posted July 20, 2010
A wonderful Christian school. My Children are high achieving readers and they are taught The Bible daily. They are growing up with high morals and integrity and a high sense of self worth. The staff is caring. The tuition is high but it is lower than other Christian schools in the area. Both my children have attended since Kinder.

Suncoast Christian Academy 0

Posted August 05, 2009
I love SCA, and so does my daughter. The school has grown so much this is my daughter 3rd year there. She has grown so much and has become a very verbal, self assured little girl. The staff is very, very very, caring and will go the extra mile for their student. My daugher, love computer, she was in the chrous, science fair, and very active in her student life. Thanks to all the teacher for their support and special thanks to Miss Hill who always has a kind word to saty to parents, students and her school.

Suncoast Christian Academy 5

Posted October 16, 2008
The years at Suncoast were the best ever! My children wouldn't be who they are if it wasn't for this school. They love to read and enjoy daily chapel. Parents are invited to attend chapel every friday. There is beforecare and aftercare available. They just added dance classes.

Suncoast Christian Academy 5

Posted October 15, 2008
The teacher student ratio in the school is incredible. Some of the teachers at the school have been there for many years. The school is very safe with restricted access. The director is very knowledgeable and has increased the facilities and transportation.

Suncoast Christian Academy 0

Posted September 11, 2008
You think when you pay for private school you will get smaller class rooms and a better education for your child. Not true. It depends on the teacher. This school has new teachers that do not know how to handle their classroom. Sometimes its the teachers. Not the student!

Suncoast Christian Academy 1

Posted November 27, 2007
My daughter started going to this school in 2nd grade. The school had a great principal, the teachers were very pleasant and my daughter looked forward to going to school everyday. There is now a new principal that took over and the teachers are not as happy as they were in the past and my daughter has a new teacher who seems to think she is teaching military school. My daughter dreads going to school and says her teacher is not nice. We are taking her out of this school due to lack of concern on education but more concern on dress code. The new principal has done nothing to better the school and is there for a job, not as a person who needs to show care or concern for the kids, this school has become a total let down.

Suncoast Christian Academy 1

Posted November 01, 2007
Suncoast Christian Academy has been a big disappointment to our family. School has really gone down over the past year. We thought a small school would be a good thing for our child, but this is a very, very small school. My child has been enrolled since kindergarten. P.E., arts, computer programs are basically nonexistent. Luckily the teachers follow a specific curriculum from A Beka because I'm not sure what their educational backgrounds are. Sometimes feels like we're homeschooling. If you have a problem with a teacher, excuses are always made for the teacher by directors; they always stand behind the teacher. Security in the school is also nonexistent; front door is always open and the school sits right on a very busy major road. We are currently looking for a new school and will not send other siblings to Suncoast.

Suncoast Christian Academy 4

Posted March 20, 2006
Nice small school. Director is easy to speak with and will work with your child if he/she needs a few accomodations.

Suncoast Christian Academy
5561 Hypoluxo Road, Lake Worth, FL  33463
Last modified Suncoast Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Suncoast Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top