Posted November 23, 2014
Both my children have been at Hidden Oaks since Kindergarten. One is now in 5th and the other in 3rd grade. I could not be happier with this school. I wish it continued on through middle school. Mrs. Myers is so hands on with everything. I mean EVERYTHING! Somehow she always knows the right teacher for the right student. She is incredibly organized and has the most incredible teachers to support her. Definitely recommend this school.

Posted September 05, 2014
My son is in 5th grade and has been at this school since kindergarten, and my daughter is entering kindergarten this year. The learning environment at Hidden Oaks is excellent. Mrs. Myers and teachers and staffs show the school is very organized, and treating everyone in a very professional manner. I have not encountered any issues that gave me a negative thoughts about this school. Hidden Oaks is an excellent school that exceed my expectation. I hope Mrs. Myers and everyone at this school will continue to keep up the good work.

Posted April 28, 2014
Hidden Oaks elementary is excellent. My children attending . Throughout all the years, I am pleased with their operation there. I always admire Ms. Myers going to the extreme by being always there when we all need her ! I watched her with direction all the time outside on satey patrol posts ! I definitely appreciate Hidden Oaks, very, very organize ; wonderful teachers !

Posted August 29, 2013
We love Hidden Oaks Elementary!!! Mrs. Myers, Principal and her staff are amazing! They go above and beyond what is required with fun activities for the children. They stress the importance that Leaders are Readers and give the children positive incentives to do so. Good citizenship is awarded to students with High Flying Hawk Awards! My boys attended 4th and 5th grade at Hidden Oaks and my girls have been at the school since Kindergard. now going into 4th grade. I really can't say enough abou this school, it's a great place to learn! Mrs. Myers leads this wonderful team of teachers with excellence! They use the latest technology to teach in the classroom and communicate with parents. All three of my girls love going to school and that says alot when your kids love to go to school! The teachers make Hidden Oaks Elementary great!......and it all starts with leadership! Thank you Mrs. Myers!

Posted August 27, 2013
This school is excellent. My son attended Kindergarten through 5th and left in 2013. My daughter is still attending Hidden Oaks. Throughout all the years, I am pleased with their operation there. I admired the way the Principal is in TOTAL control. I watched her in operation all the time. Now that my son is attending another school, I definitely appreciate Hidden Oaks, very, very organize from the front office to SACC and teachers. I also enjoyed all the activities that have. I never had a problem.

Posted August 01, 2013
I love this school. My middle child attended the school from 2nd through 5th grade and now I just had my youngest reassigned to this school. The principal is very hands on and they don't just say they care about your child, they show it.

Posted May 31, 2013
I love Hidden Oaks Elementary. My son goes to Kindergarten and he loves his teacher. They are very organized, they always answer the phone. My son's teacher always responds to my emails effectively and accurately. She has helped my son achieved many goals this year. We are extremely happy and I would definitely recommend this school to anyone

Hidden Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2012
School has lost almost 30 employees (office staff and teachers) since the end of last school year June 2012. School needs new leadership. With up to 90% new staff this year makes you wonder!!!

Posted July 10, 2011
My daughter went into Kindergarten in the 2010/2011 school year at Hidden Oaks and we both were so nervous. Within the first few weeks I realized what a great school this was. Her teacher was above and beyond an excellect teacher, and through out the year I came to respect the principal she is a strong leader and a great cheerleader for the school! I am so excited to send my daughter back for her 1st grade year at Hidden Oaks.

Posted April 29, 2010
Hidden Oaks will do whatever it takes to make a child feel loved, accomplished, important, and academically succesful.

Hidden Oaks Elementary School
7685 South Military Trail, Lake Worth, FL  33463
Last modified Hidden Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top