Lakeland, FL

Combee Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2013
This school is absolutely horrible if your child is zoned for this school MOVE! That's how awful it is.

Posted April 19, 2010
my granddaughter goes to this school. the teachers are great and so is the staff. they are willing to do what it takes to help students

Combee Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2010

Combee Elementary School 5

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted July 07, 2008
I love Combee my son is now 7 going on 8 into 2nd grade great teachers!!! Straite A's

Posted December 17, 2007
My son has been in this school since grade 1 (he is now in 5th grade). The school has come a long way from when my son first started. There is a new principal and the teachers are always there to help you with anything. They offer tutoring programs (my son used this a lot last year for the Writing) and this year they seem to have a focus on technology. I hope to find a school with a staff as dedicated as this one in middle school. If you have avid readers, your kids will love their classrooms! They have many books although I wish they had more in the school library.

Combee Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2007

Combee Elementary School 5

Posted July 20, 2007
Combee is heading the right way and that is because of the great leadership of our principal as well as my coworkers. We also have many parents who take an active role which is very helpful. I have worked in other schools, and overall I have to admit that the staff is great (both socially and academically). The school went from a C to a B and I am sure that we will achieve an A in 2008. There is this pride within the staff to excel and in the end, the children are the ones to benefit from this.

Combee Elementary School 3

Posted May 23, 2007

Combee Elementary School 4

Posted April 05, 2007
I have three children that go to Combee Elementary. The teachers are great. They were going to another school which is supposed to be one of the best in Lakeland. One of my daughters did not know how to spell her name or much less write any of her ABCs's. When we moved and they came to Combee in January, she can spell her full name, gets up in front of the class and reads, and knows all of her alphabet and can write them. So as for the teachers they are the best. But I do admit that the ladies in the office need to find another line of work.

Combee Elementary School
2805 Morgan Combee Road, Lakeland, FL  33801
Last modified Combee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Combee Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top