Posted July 03, 2013
they seem alright they seem to have a high standard of learning i do wish they started at 8:30 so my k daughter wouldnt cry in the morning

Crystal Lake Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2012
My child attends this school and has had nothing but problems from the very start. We moved here 8 months ago and she has been bullied from day ONE. I have begged for help from the principal and even going as far as speaking with the local sheriff and I have gotten NO results. The school has even told my child to fight back. I do not agree with that , fight fire with fire. What school teaches this to there students? When she started this school we signed a NO bullying contract and it's suppose to be a no tolorance county. But as far as I can see that paper was a wasted tree cause it means nothing. My option is this school needs to be revised by the school borad and a new principal needs to be in place.

Crystal Lake Elementary School 1

Posted February 13, 2012
The Dept. of Education needs to put this school under a microscope! My son attended this school and struggled for years I asked for help to find out why and they could not tell me all they said was he didn't have any problem, we moved out of state & upon arrival his new school within a month found he had Dyslexia! If it wasn't for his new school and getting him the assistance he needed he would never have been in the U.S. achievement academy of Whose who 4 yrs in a row! He makes honor grades now and entered HS with more than enough credits that he will be able to get his diploma and his associates at the same time! He is studying to become a Dr. Crystal Lake Elementary does need to be shut down if this was yrs ago and it still is having issues something is wrong! I remember even the faculty in the office was rude not helpful and it seemed they cared a less about the students all they were there for was a paycheck. It should be every parents Red Flag knowing what they are about to do to their child's future registering them in that school!

Posted November 09, 2009
My grand child is new to this school and has had a very positive experience. She looks forward to going and is making good progress. Her parents both work so my husband and I help her with homework and help get her to and from school. We have noticed a caring atmosphere and appreciate the organization that makes things easier for everyone.

Crystal Lake Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The children who attend Crystal Lake Elementary School are amazing! Despite all the obstacles in their worlds, they show up, every day, hungry to learn and be loved. They were my inspiration to show up, every day, when I was battling Cancer, chemotherapy and radiation. So, wearing hats, to cover my baldness, and a mask, to prevent fatal complications, the children healed me with their compassion, gentleness and Love! Even the most challenging students comforted me 'closed ranks' around me, when my pain overwhelmed me! They were all my band of angels.

Crystal Lake Elementary School 5

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted May 01, 2009
this school is doing good My son is doing good even after he has had a lot of drma in his life the past year but school has help him thru all this and his grades are good

Posted October 07, 2008

Crystal Lake Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2008

Crystal Lake Elementary School 2

Posted January 29, 2008
First half of year, hardly any homework. Enter Christmas break - a month's worth of homework, including a math workbook full of problems the students have never seen. Since Christmas break, 2 hours of homework every night. Never saw a math book brought home until we asked for it. Maybe if they would have them do a little math and a little reading every day, from the textbooks, starting at the beginning of the year, they wouldn't have to try to cram it all in now.

Crystal Lake Elementary School
700 Galvin Drive, Lakeland, FL  33801
Last modified Crystal Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crystal Lake Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top