583 students|Polk

Bad
Good

My daughter started Phillip O'brien in January of 2014, and we had a great 2nd half of the school year. This is a great community-focused school with A+ faculty and an A+ administration team. Her teacher was wonderful -- very welcoming and helped to make sure my daughter was on track. I could not of asked for a better experience.

Phillip O'Brien is an awesome school. My daughter has been there since 2011 for kindergarten and now 1st grade. Her teachers' are the best. The principal and assistant principal strive to make sure the children are in a safe, loving, and enriching environment.

My School is the best one ever! You should go! It's awesome and amazing! I love this school!

My 2 boys have been at Lime Street/ Philip O'Brien since the 2006-2007 school year. This has to be one of the BEST schools in Lakeland! The front office staff would have to be the nicest people I have ever met. As for the Principal, In all the years she has been there she has done a wonderful job of taking care of what needs to be taken care of. All the teachers my boys have had at Philip O'Brien, with the exception of my oldest sons 2nd grade teacher, are the most caring group of teachers I have ever come across. The only thing my youngest son had was the cleanliness of the bathrooms.

I have two children at this school. I have been very pleased with the work of my children's teachers. They encourage my children to do their best and give me plenty of opportunities to be involved in the different school activities. The principal and the office staff are helpful and promptly address any concerns you may have. Overall, they do their best with the resources they have and parents/guardian involvement is highly encouraged.

Philip O'Brien Elementary is definitely an A school in more than one way. The principal and assistant principal are extraordinary, the teachers are wonderful, and the rest of the staff members are always friendly and helpful. Everyone works hard to create a positive learning environment for the students, and it shows.

Look out this school has really gone down hill almost all these reviews are out dated Mr O Brien is gone and the current principal has little back bone and the worst thing is Violence is now being allowed so look out!!!!!!!

I love Lime Street, the teachers are super there and you can count on everyone for help. I wouldn't send my child anywhere else.

Lime Street is by far the greatest Elementary school I have ever had the pleasure to have children in (I have 5 total). I currently have 3 children in Lime Street and all around, you could not ask for a better school! **Note: Miss More is the greatest kindergarten teacher!**

I had both of my children transferred to LimeStreet and love it....the teachers are very compassionate, involved & devoted. Principal & Asst. Principal are great...all the staff are very dedicated. I have yet to hear of a better elementary school in Lakeland, and the fact that they have been an 'A' rated school for so many years gives testement to the fact that they try very hard not only for the kids but to stay up to standards for the State of Florida as well.

Last modified Philip O'brien Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.