Lakeland, FL
Students enrolled: 2,124

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is a great school. I am a Senior now and i am glad i have gotten to spend my entire 4 year high school career here. Teachers and Deans are great people.

Posted August 21, 2013
My school is a great school although this school has had many issues in tha past and was called nd still is called 'Da DIRTY LEEN".! The school has come along way with their rules and administration.! The school has become more strict including on the dress code.! They are rebuilding the school bit by bit, piece by piece.! and is almost or is the largest High School in Lakeland Florida due to population

Posted June 04, 2010
I graduated Kathleen in 07... I had the image and seemed like a total rebel, but yet I was totally opposite inside. I loved my school, almost all of my teachers were spectacular once you get to know em and take their classes. Mr McClellan is doing a wonderful job with KHS. The staff, the ones I remember who are still there are like family to me. Mrs Penny attended my so called wedding...And my parents werent even there! I love the football team and follow them all the time. Im a proud Red Devil and will back up my school and Mr McClellan anyday. Mrs Coffin hands down is the best english teacher ever. Mrs Hill....EXCELLENT. The ag teacher, even tho i didnt take ag but one awesome. Mrs Dobson and Mrs Scott, the criminal justice teachers are very smart in their field and are awesome teachers....very funny too.

Posted September 22, 2009
I'm a former student at K.H.S and I loved it there!!! I had the best math teacher and the best aerobics and weight lifting teachers.They might not have the best studdents, but I promise you it would be an honor to graduate at KathLeen Senior High School.

Kathleen Senior High School 3

Posted September 16, 2009
Well I went there for 4 years. It is a good school. I did enjoy it. It could be better though I feel like by having better programs. $20,000 would do the school some good.

Posted February 25, 2008
I just graduated in May 2007. When I am out and about, I always hear negative things about KHS. It is unfortunate because most of the people who say those negative things have never stepped foot on the Devil ground. I love Kathleen and I enjoyed my time spent there. I was involved and very active around campus. I think the teachers are great, the principal, and heck all of entire staff is great! Students, don't let anyone try and talk you out of attending KHS! It's really not lal that bad! I promise!

Posted February 22, 2008
this school is a really great and fun school. I love coming here and don't want to graduate anywhere else.

Posted December 15, 2007
KHS has a superior band program, a superior chorus program, top-notch basketball, soccer, football, volleyball, and swimming program, also Ag classes. What else does anyone need. Mr. McClellan is THE BEST! The office staff is warm and caring and the teaching staff is more than qualified to turn out A-one students. There are some troubled youth at the school, but that does not reflect on the administration or the staff, only on the parents. Where are the parents of some of these youth? The ones that fail are because of the lack of parental support. The parents are supposed to rear the children, the teachers are there to teach them.

Posted December 14, 2007
Very good school. You feel at home when you walk in the doors. They treat their children as their own. Excellent music department.

Kathleen Senior High School 4

Posted July 14, 2007
I am a junior at kathleen senior high. I have to say that this school is a very enjoyable school. Students and staff make it this way. We have an outstanding principal,and he makes this school great, he pushes the students to do there best and suceed , and the students and staff cooperate well!!

Kathleen Senior High School
1100 Red Devil Way, Lakeland, FL  33815
Last modified Kathleen Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kathleen Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top