Posted January 20, 2014
My Son has been going to Kathleen Elementary since he was in K, he is in 3rd grade. He loves the school and does very well. His teachers have all been fantastic and two of them still keep in touch with him. The principal is wonderful, she is there taking pictures and being very involved during events such as student success nights. Great Country school with great education to offer.

Kathleen Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2010
small town school with great staff and caring teachers.

Posted August 18, 2010
This is my son's third year at KES and he loves the school. He went from Pre-K and is now in 1st. He has never complained about his teachers or class mates. He loves the principal, who seems very friendly and has a love for all children. When I visit the campus unexpectedly, it is always clean and the staff is always polite and professional. They are a great school and I'm proud of my little KES Cougar!

Posted July 10, 2009

Posted August 28, 2007
My daughter in in Pre K there and she absolutely loves it .She is in Mrs. Shytle's class and they are very nice teachers according to my three year old.

Posted August 10, 2007

Posted January 22, 2007
My daughter is in grade K. Mrs. McClellan's class.I wanted to say how impressed we are with her teaching. My daughter is reading on her own, and most important,she enjoy's school.

Posted June 29, 2006
My children have been attending Kathleen Elm. since kindergarden and are now in 3rd and 5th grade. Each year I have watched Kathleen Elm. improve. I look forward to another year of improvement.

Kathleen Elementary School 4

Posted November 17, 2004

Kathleen Elementary School
3515 Sherertz Road, Lakeland, FL  33810
Last modified Kathleen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kathleen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top