Lakeland, FL

Posted January 13, 2007
My child has gone to grffin for 4 years now and she absollutly loves it. If I even give her one day to stay home even for family she has to go to school.She would not leave for anything.Unfortuanetly she's in fifth grade now.But I love how the school always does fundraisers to help raise money and the teachers have all worked hard and long.I would personnaly recommend griffin elementary shool.

Griffin Elementary School 2

Posted December 10, 2006
I taught at Griffin and loved the kids and many of the dedicated teachers who stay each year. It was a great experience, but I personally would not send my child to this school. There is little offered for special needs students or ESOL students. This is not beneficial to them or the class as a whole. Without good programs, time is taken from the class so that the teacher can 'fit in' a curriculum for these kids.

Posted December 04, 2006

Griffin Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2006
The school has high turnover in teachers, but that is due to the nature of the principal. She will be retiring this year, so the mood of the school should change.

Griffin Elementary School 3

Posted January 21, 2005
Good School. Seems overpoputalted, but good teachers. Not providing enough curriculum for my first grader.

Griffin Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2004
Griffin Elementary school has an 'A' rating and it deserves it. The teacher staff has been there a long time and works well together. The P.T.A, is amazing and parental involvement is very high. Everyone involved in school from administrative to cafeteria to staff has one goal - to ensure that the children are safe, stimulated and learn. I highly recommend the school to anyone.

Posted April 16, 2004

Griffin Elementary School 5

Posted October 30, 2003

Posted October 21, 2003
I have a son that has been at Griffin Elementay for 3 years now. I have been very satisfied with the committment of the pricipal. Ms. Henderson has never made me or my child feel like a problem is too small or large for her to handle. I feel thay she is definetly the glue that holds the school firmly together.

Posted October 18, 2003
Mrs. Mckenzie (1st grade teacher) is really great. She works with the children!

Griffin Elementary School
3315 Kathleen Road, Lakeland, FL  33810
Last modified Griffin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Griffin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top