Posted April 21, 2013
This is without a doubt in my mind the WORST school my kids have ever been to! The children run wild with poor behavior and fowl language with NO repercussion other than a mild scolding if you are lucky. There is also alot of bully problems as well. Most of the teachers over look behavior problems as well as the principal.

Posted June 07, 2011
Jesse Keen Elementary is a very good school, excellent security. My son was very happy in this school . They have a lot of activities for the kids. I wish my son comes back to it.

Posted April 08, 2011
This school is one of the worst school my kids has ever gone to. There are a lot of kids that cuss and bully kids around. Most of the teachers don't care about what goes on. My child was told to sit down and get busy on the first day he went there & the teacher didn't even intorduce him to the class. So we yank them out of there .

Posted January 12, 2009
It is a sub-standard school. The bullies out number the good children. I think that the '3' given here is too high.

Posted August 27, 2008
at this school that and the children are all friendly and polite.The children even hold the doors for you as they are walking into school and they will smile and say hello,unlike the other school my granddaughter was in.

Jesse Keen Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2006
I like this school very much.The Teachers work very hard with the children and families. We are kept well informed of our child's progress.They only complaint I have is that their PTO meetings need to be held latter,so working parents could attend the meetings.

Posted November 29, 2005
I do not like this school. The teachers, with the exception of a hand full, do not care if the kids do well. My daughter was below grade level in reading and spelling untill I moved her to another school. Now she's doing great. Makeing A's and B's.

Posted May 09, 2004
- a staff
Excellent the staff and students show pride for their school. The environment is clean and welcoming.

Posted January 28, 2004

Jesse Keen Elementary School
815 Plateau Avenue, Lakeland, FL  33815
Last modified Jesse Keen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jesse Keen Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top