626 students|Polk

Bad
Good

Socrum is a great school and the office staff are excellent. The new principal has been more than helpful. She has gone above and beyond to help my child who has adhd. Very helpful professional and understanding of our situation. COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER SCHOOL.

I'm love my school my teacher has been helpful nice and fun. We have a great principal too.

My school is Socrum Elementary. This is the first year my son will be attending this school. He was in private last year, but transferred to public. Glad I chose this "A" school. The teacher and principal so far seems to be on top of things.

I had children go to this school, I am so glad we moved out of that school zone!. A young boy assaulted my daughter and the principle did not handle it correctly, I had to go above him just to take care of the issue! Would never recommend this school to anybody. Its a shame, I attended Socrum Elementary when I was younger, from kindergarten to 5th grade and my mother was PTA president. I used to love it. But the majority of the administrative staff are horrible. I can't stand the principle and I'm not too fond of any of the teachers there either.

Don't know if this school changed but I went to socrum for 1st grade I am currently attending churchwell as a 5th grader, in 1st grade I had a horrible experience with the students and the staff they were acting like they didn't care about the students, along with using inappropriate language and saying things way out of place, Idk if this school got better but please don't send your child to this school!

I can't think of a better elementry school in Polk county than Socrum Loop. What wonderful and caring staff, everyone from the top of the list to the bottom, all are so helpful and so caring. I loved having my child go here.

Last modified Socrum Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.