Posted August 01, 2014
This is one of the best schools. It deserves an A++, and not just in education.

Posted February 13, 2014
I am proud to say that my son is enjoying his school I wish I can go back to his age .

Lawton Chiles Middle Academy 1

Posted June 19, 2013
My child had the worst middle school experience the teachers did not teach and explain very well, surprised its a A school probably not any more

Posted October 20, 2012
This School is truly amazing!!!! I am currently a six grader here and everything is hands on and all the teachers are awesome! This school is now a part of International Baccalureate and the Middle Years Program. This school offers a variety of electives such as Art,Robotics,Podcasting,and ect .

Posted February 06, 2010
This school is amazing. It's successful and seems to always be on top of all the other schools. The teachers are very nice and the students are very friendly. All my classmates are intelligent, and LCMA offers classes that other schools do not, such as Geometry and Guitar.

Posted September 05, 2009
i absolutely love this school! the teachers are amazing and they are really sweet and knowledgeable. i can't believe that this is my last year here because im really gonna miss it. i was super nervous when i got accepted here in 6th grade. even though i didn't go to lincoln academy it was really easy to make friends.

Posted June 10, 2008
LCMA was a great school. I would highly suggest parents put their kids on the waiting list like when they are in 4th grade. I didn't get to go there but for a year and a half due to the long list. I wish I had listed earlier. The teachers are awesome and know what they are teaching.

Posted December 05, 2007
this school is great! it challeges kids to not only do good at their work but behavior wise too. if it got shut down i would die! i love it here!

Lawton Chiles Middle Academy 0

Posted August 06, 2007
LCMA has been a strong constant in the success of my family educationally. We have been a part of this school for 5 years. We have four intelligent boys who previously went to Cleveland Court and Lincoln. They continue to blossom, the eldest having gone on to IB now. The admin is thoroughly professional, the teachers and staff exceptional. LCMA is along the lines of an elite private school but free. We are so thankful and blessed! I would highly recommend every parent of younger elementary to put their child on the Lincoln Magnet School list, as this is the only way to flow into this school. Big thumbs up! JS

Posted May 15, 2007

Lawton Chiles Middle Academy
400 North Florida Avenue, Lakeland, FL  33801
Last modified Lawton Chiles Middle Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawton Chiles Middle Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top