9-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is my 2nd month at SFC and I love it! The teachers are very kind and the students are friendly, I'm glad I came to this school.

Santa Fe is a great school. I crave individual attention, and my teachers care about me so much! Our school is very small, which some might not like, but I enjoy walking down the halls and personally knowing almost everyone I see. I must admit, Santa Fe gives a pretty hefty load of homework every night, but I think it is worth it. This is truly a college-prep institution.

I am writing this review as a student. Unlike the parents who highly praise this school, they have not attended it (the current generation of teachers) are biased and unfair. granting special privileges to other students, while denying them to most. Although i will admit that SFC has a friendly and Catholic environment. Most of its students do not receive good grades because the teachers are often times biased towards one student than to another. The Workload is fine, typical high school homework. Athletics are also very good. Varsity teams are strong and successful at games. This high school is very good at bringing its community together, but providing a successful education, I would have to disagree

My opinion, along with many others, is not of the highest level. My child has attended parochial school from Pre-K on and I must express my disappointment with Santa Fe. The campus needs improvement in addition to the attitudes of some students, parents and faculty. As for the level of academics, SFC still stands behind it's outstanding level of college prep. You may find other magnet/choice schools equal to or higher in academics but public schools leave faith and family behind. Two aspects which are of great importance.

My child transferred to this school this year. They are very welcoming, and really care about the child. They also involve the parent for questions or concerns, which I have found really lacking in other schools. I am so glad that my child has an opportunity to go to Santa Fe Catholic School!

Last modified Santa Fe Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12