PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

School gives empty promises. As a teacher, the kids act just like public school kids. Don't fall for the naive notion that these kids act better. The administration are wannabe administrators with hardly no experience. Be careful if you want to work or send your kids here.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

The teachers are the best at this school. Never met a greater staff. However the administrators are whats lacking and the students know it. Discipline is not enforced and teachers are not supported.

Develops character: Neutral

Constant changes. They weekly or monthly change rules based on reactive issues in the school.

Excel Christian has a nice daycare. Most of the teachers take good care if the kids. However, I have had some issues with the newer inexperienced teachers not watching the kids as good as expected. I will say that every time I addressed the issues with the director, the issue was taken care of and resolved in a timely manner. I would still recommend this daycare

My children have been here for 4 years now and every year it gets better. The school is expanding and adding more each year. My son has some reading issues and he gets the extra attention he needs. My daughter has just moved out of preschool and I am amazed at what she learned. The VPK and wrap around program were wonderful. We are looking forward to another great year!

Both of my boys have been going to Excel for 2 years now. I have one child in Ms. Joyce's class who is 3 years old and he loves it. Ms. Joyce pays a lot of attention to him and the things he has learned at 3 are amazing! My other child is in Ms. Phillips Kindergarden class. He is writing in cursive, knows how to add and subtract, and can read at an outstanding level! I recommend Excel to anyone that wants to give their children an excellent education.

Excel christian is a wonderful school !!!! The new principal is wonderful and has been a true blessing for the school. Every day when I pick up my children they have lots of wonderful things to say about their day!!! The middle school teachers are wonderful as well as the lower grades. This school teaches the children about gods love and always makes them feel special!!

my child and i have been so happy since she enrolled at excell this year she is eager to complete her work and never complains about going to school as well as her teacher Mrs. Rose going above and beyond on helping her to catch up Me and my daughter apsolutely love excell christian academy and would reccomend it to anyone

This is the first year for our son, and I thank God every day for the blessing this school is. Our son has grown exceptionally well in God's love and care. His education is top notch and we are so thankful to get him out of public school and into a school where the Bible is the truth, and educational teaching strives for excellent, not teaching to the lowest common denominator. If you are seeking a superb Christian based education where the Word is taught everyday and in every way, please consider this fine school. It is just AWESOME ;)

Excel is awesome! Our son is in kindergarten this year, repeating from last year when he was in public school. This is his first year, 2008-09 and everyday my husband and I talk about what happened that day at school for our soon and we feel so lucky to have found this school! I cannot say enough good things- this place is phenomenal!

Last modified Excel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8