Excel Christian Academy 3

Posted May 13, 2014
Excel Christian has a nice daycare. Most of the teachers take good care if the kids. However, I have had some issues with the newer inexperienced teachers not watching the kids as good as expected. I will say that every time I addressed the issues with the director, the issue was taken care of and resolved in a timely manner. I would still recommend this daycare

Posted July 10, 2012
My children have been here for 4 years now and every year it gets better. The school is expanding and adding more each year. My son has some reading issues and he gets the extra attention he needs. My daughter has just moved out of preschool and I am amazed at what she learned. The VPK and wrap around program were wonderful. We are looking forward to another great year!

Posted May 03, 2010
Both of my boys have been going to Excel for 2 years now. I have one child in Ms. Joyce's class who is 3 years old and he loves it. Ms. Joyce pays a lot of attention to him and the things he has learned at 3 are amazing! My other child is in Ms. Phillips Kindergarden class. He is writing in cursive, knows how to add and subtract, and can read at an outstanding level! I recommend Excel to anyone that wants to give their children an excellent education.

Posted January 08, 2010
Excel christian is a wonderful school !!!! The new principal is wonderful and has been a true blessing for the school. Every day when I pick up my children they have lots of wonderful things to say about their day!!! The middle school teachers are wonderful as well as the lower grades. This school teaches the children about gods love and always makes them feel special!!

Posted September 30, 2009
my child and i have been so happy since she enrolled at excell this year she is eager to complete her work and never complains about going to school as well as her teacher Mrs. Rose going above and beyond on helping her to catch up Me and my daughter apsolutely love excell christian academy and would reccomend it to anyone

Posted March 14, 2009
This is the first year for our son, and I thank God every day for the blessing this school is. Our son has grown exceptionally well in God's love and care. His education is top notch and we are so thankful to get him out of public school and into a school where the Bible is the truth, and educational teaching strives for excellent, not teaching to the lowest common denominator. If you are seeking a superb Christian based education where the Word is taught everyday and in every way, please consider this fine school. It is just AWESOME ;)

Posted September 22, 2008
Excel is awesome! Our son is in kindergarten this year, repeating from last year when he was in public school. This is his first year, 2008-09 and everyday my husband and I talk about what happened that day at school for our soon and we feel so lucky to have found this school! I cannot say enough good things- this place is phenomenal!

Posted March 12, 2008
My son has been going to Excel since before he was two when it was Lake Wire Christian Academy. When they moved my daughter started going as a 1 year old. My son is now in 2nd grade and my daughter is in Kindergarten. I love this school and can't imagine my children going elsewhere. They have learned so much and are well above average. The teachers and staff are above all else when it comes to the well fair of all children. Thank you Excel for helping and teaching my children morals and values and giving them a good education that will help them for the rest of their lives.

Posted January 27, 2008
My daughter has been at Excel for 4 months. She has grown academically and socially by leaps and bounds. She was in another program before and didn't do as well. Excel's teachers are strict but are so loving toward the kids. My daughter is a new child since attending. I would highly recommend this school. The principal is also an amazing leader.

Posted January 20, 2008
My daughter has been here for a year. I love all the teachers! my daughter has learned a lot!

6505 Odom Road, Lakeland, FL  33809
Last modified Excel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Excel Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top