Lakeland, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 28, 2013
I recently had to change my son from schools and it was very difficult for our family to make this decision. When we visited saint anthony's we felt completely at home. Our son is extremely happy and is learning so much more. He is 6 years old and reading at a level 3 thanks to saint anthony's. He is always so excited about science, math and reading because the teachers are so remarkable that he never loses interest. I'm so happy we found saint anthony's.

Posted December 16, 2011
St. Anthony has been a wonderful part of our family. The staff creates a comfortable, structured environment for everyone. I am proud to have my children attend this school.

Posted May 17, 2010
St. Anthony's is a well structured faith based school that provides my child with an excellent learning experience. He is able to learn from teachers who provide a caring and safe environment. We are very pleased with the school!

Saint Anthony Catholic School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
I have my three children now at St Anthony School. My kids love the school they always come home with happy thoughts, I can see they really enjoy their time in school. It is an excellent feeling to be able to talk and socialize with the teachers that are molding, caring, teaching and watching over our kids. The school has many family activities that are becoming better each time. Lots of new families joined are school this 2009 school year, we hope they have the same great experience that we do.

Posted February 07, 2009
This is my daughter's first year at St. Anthony's. She loves going to school everyday now. The teachers, principal, and secretary all love the children. They treat the students at St. Anthony's like one of their own children. The class size is smaller than in public school, which makes it easier for the students and teachers. Even though it is her first year here you would think she has been here since first grade. They welcomed her with open arms and took her into the St. Antony family.

Posted September 09, 2008
I currently have two children attending St. Anthony's. It is often said that St. Anthony's is more than a school, it is a family. I could not find this to be more true. Not only do all of the faculty know and recognize all of students and their families, but so do the students. The principal is so extremely dedicated, that it is not uncommon to see her on the premises late into the evening, when some of the students are going to sleep. She always puts the well being and safety of the students as priority #1. The new learning systems are phenominal for reading and math. The online link to each class (Edline) is a wonderful tool also. I would not think of sending my children to any other school.

Saint Anthony Catholic School 3

Posted August 18, 2008
St. Anthonys is a small Faith based School. The teachers and principal have the knowledge of knowing each and every student and his /her parents by name. This is a great asspect when looking into a school for your child. I did however find some problems with this school that I didn't like. The students only have P.E. once a week and they no longer have a wellness class. The class rooms have been stripped of the carpets for circle time. Out dated play ground equip. The school is in need of updates of the students books as well. With the fee paid for books each year I felt that the children should recieve more updated books then the old ( some ) torn used books they passed out .

Posted July 31, 2008

Saint Anthony Catholic School 0

Posted July 01, 2008
We were new to Lakeland,but glad to find a Catholic Church,St. Anthony's. And to our surprise a school. We are very happy here,but more important are the children. They have made many friends. They make us feel like family.The children need a good foundation and I know St. Anthony's is the best investment for our chilren.

Posted November 27, 2007
This school is amazing. My child is in his first year there and the school is truly like his second family. The teacher is very in-tune with his learning style, the classes offered are very varied, there are always presentations, special events and productions to keep the children interested in school while also making it a fun learning environment. The principal is super hands-on and always available to talk to...she is even there at dismissal to help the children load-up in the cars. All the staff seem happy and I feel wonderful about leaving my son in their care. They are truly tapping into his full potential...something he was not getting at his last school.

Saint Anthony Catholic School
820 Marcum Rd, Lakeland, FL  33809
Last modified Saint Anthony Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Saint Anthony Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top