Posted April 30, 2014
Geneva Classical Academy does an excellent job at both teaching/training as well as nurturing our children's growth as individuals. It is so rewarding seeing our kids fully grasp their education at a very foundational and concrete level both in their academics as well as spiritually in their walk with the Lord. As a parent it has been so rewarding to see both the teacher and administrative support that we have had at this school. Our children continue to thrive with so much excitement about learning. They love their teachers and their friends. Geneva certainly does challenge its students! They don't just hand them an assignment to do to complete. They challenge a child by having them understand what it is that they are learning and why. This allows these kids to be able to apply thought and reason to what they are learning so that they can be great thinkers and innovators for the next generation. We are so blessed to call Geneva our school!

Posted April 29, 2014
Geneva is a great school! It's like a family - nurturing students and encouraging them to love to learn. The classical model enables students to use their developmental strengths to learn and the Christian perspective helps develop Godly character. Future leaders walk the halls of Geneva!

Posted April 29, 2014
Geneva is such a wonderful place to secure a great education. To have your children become such great, logical thinkers and in such a fun manner helps me as a parent feel secure that I am sending them into the world with all the necessary tools to become great thinkers of the future. The faculty and staff are caring and prayerful. I feel secure knowing that my children are not only learning about God but learning to love Him as they dig deep into the roots of the bible and His word. If you are a parent searching you should tour the school and see what is happening within the walls of our school, it's not just teaching it's a love for learning.

Posted April 29, 2014
My daughter is learning so much at Geneva. She knows the world timeline and each year they get a little further through the world time line and bring that part of history to life with costumes and stories. She is learning so many things in songs and chants. I am truly amazed at the amount of learning that goes on at the school, instead of sending it home to be taught by the parent. The teachers are excellent. Each teacher has truly cared for and helped my child. Teachers she has not had yet know her name and know me. Geneva doesn't take the broken education process of the public schools and add bible to it. Geneva is using an entirely different model that encourages learning through songs and activities and events. They encourage thinking which is wonderful. If you are interested in a fancy building and sports programs then you may not be happy here. If you are interested in a top notch education and a mind that is prepared to think and a heart that is ready for questions from the world, then I think you will love Geneva.

Posted April 29, 2014
We adore this school! My only regret is that we didn't find it sooner! The academics are rigorous, but the teachers are kind, supportive, and caring. Our child loves going to school every day. The students here are the most polite, friendly, and mature students I have ever met. Whenever they go on a field trip they are praised for their excellent behavior and respectfulness. The students aren't just taught- they experience learning every day! I would recommend this school very highly to anyone who wants their children to excel academically while also being trained spiritually.

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is the best! They are truly dedicated to the teaching and growing the students!

Posted May 02, 2013
Geneva is the type of school I think of when I think of, traditions, love of learning, creative thought, Family, Christian based. I have two daughters at Geneva and have enjoyed the the level of learning and confidence they bring home from school every day. Is it disficult sometimes, yes. As parents I much rather my children be challenged than given the chance to coast thru. I am confident that Geneva will prepare my daughters for thier world. Tomm Warneke

Posted June 01, 2012
Geneva Classical Academy is a wonderful school and we are so thankful that our children attend Geneva. The Classical Christian model of education allows our children to excel academically and spiritually. Children at Geneva are far advanced academically when compared to their public school counterparts (up to two grades from my personal experience). But even more importantly, children at Geneva learn to be courteous, respect their peers and community, and value the beauty in life. The students are trained to think critically, apply their reasoning skills to difficult issues, and defend their positions both in written format and verbally. The teachers are able to implant a love of learning in the children through their patience, kind interactions, and advanced skills. Our children love to go to school every day and we feel fortunate that we can bring them to such a stimulating, safe, and caring environment where they are allowed to grow mentally and spiritually.

Posted May 31, 2012
My child has been attending Geneva for the past two years and I love this school. The quality of education is far above any other school I have personally come across (and I investigated several schools before choosing this one). This school has excellent teachers who truly care about the children. The teachers come alongside the parents and partner with them in the education of the children. I am sold on Christian Classical Education and as long as Geneva is in Lakeland my child will be attending until she graduates. I would highly recommend this school to everyone and anyone who cares about the quality of education and the environment that your child will learn in. Geneva is an excellent school!!

Posted August 04, 2009

Geneva Classical Academy
4204 Lakeland Highlands Rd, Lakeland, FL  33813
Last modified Geneva Classical Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Geneva Classical Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top