Lakeland, FL

Sleepy Hill Middle School 5

Posted June 23, 2014
Like I have said in the past. The teachers get no respect here. and get blamed for all the students issues.. Iam sorry !!! The parents need to take responsibility for their own children .. and take the time to sit down and talk with them.. talk, and listen to them!! we all need to stop blaming the teachers, and take charge as a parent....

Sleepy Hill Middle School 3

Posted February 16, 2014
Well this school is alright i suppose you can say, it could be better the lunches are gross but other then this little biggie i guess it's okay, They do help us overall in learning something. The Library is my home in the school :) There's a few fights here and there, but nothing to seriously big. - Fellow Student.

Posted August 13, 2013
Welp, I go here, and I must say, even though I am in STEAM, I see the constant fights between the normal kids. Us STEAM students get in in fights as well, but not as many. If you are looking for a safe school for your students, this school isn't for you. If you are looking for a school that teaches your kids how to endure a good beating, this is your school!

Posted January 22, 2013
This school is TERRIBLE. They have horrible leadership! I would not want my dog to go here. Students run the place, teachers are always doing inappropriate things, the principal cares more about her clothing and heels than the kids or teachers. The admin is all about show and nothing more. Pathetic place for kids to go.

Posted January 13, 2013
Very disorganized school and the teachers dont pay attention to anything that goes on,There is alot of bullying going on and alot of drama that follows you even if you try to stay away.My 3rd period teacher tells her students its a personal problem. for example miss.(name of teacher)i need a pencil.teacher:sounds like a personal problem.And The principle will except but disagrees with dying your hair but for A.R she's dying her hair blue and coming to school.My parents pulled me out of this school because everything that goes on there.I would not recomend this school I recomend Southwest middleschool.

Posted November 14, 2012
There are no recent reviews to go on but, by looking at the current activity on FCAT and staff/parent involvement, I do hope this school gets its' act together before my daughter is to attend here or I will be forced to move.

Sleepy Hill Middle School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I pulled my child out of this school as the students control the classes and the teachers are tired of dealing with so many problem students. Every school has problem students but an administrator told me that this school is inundated. The goal the principle sets for the school is a 2.0 average and sends a recorded phone message stating this to all the parents every mid term and report card that is sent home. Low expectations bring a low academic result.

Sleepy Hill Middle School 5

Posted December 09, 2009

Posted August 25, 2009
This year they decided to force us to buy school shirts buy not letting us send our children in polo type shirts. My son has been going there for 2 years already and I have now got tons of polo shirts he cant wear. Whos brilliant idea was this?

Sleepy Hill Middle School 4

Posted June 13, 2009

Sleepy Hill Middle School
2215 Sleepy Hill Road, Lakeland, FL  33810
Last modified Sleepy Hill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sleepy Hill Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top