Posted September 09, 2014
My 15 yr. old Daughter went to Roberts for kinder garden thru 5th grade, this was 10 yrs. ago and the school was fairly new. With the exception of her kinder garden teacher we had wonderful experiences, and I felt all of her teachers cared for her. My 7 yr. old son is currently in second grade there and I again feel blessed with the teachers he has had. His kinder garden teacher was amazing about working around his quirks and she looped with the class into first grade. His second grade teacher is turning out to be just as fantastic and I can see that my son is enjoying school more than ever before. Both of his teachers have always kept me informed as to his progress and respond very quickly to any questions or concerns I have had. Now for the school its self I wish they would be better at communicating with the parents and keeping the website updated, but that goes for all of the public schools in this county.

Dr. NE Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2014
Not only do I believe the second review I went through it as will this school really needs to be investigated, bad staff in ratchet principal it sad but true!

Dr. NE Roberts Elementary School 3

Posted February 25, 2014
I have to kindly disagree with the recent reviews. This is my childs second year at this school and she is excelling wonderfully. U, nor my daughter, have ever encountered an instance of bullying. Although, I have no doubt it happens in every school. That being said, I do have some standing issues with this school. There still it's difficulty for students and parents to connect outside of the school setting, as they are unable to exchange numbers. And trying to find my childs classmates during school functions is next to impossible. Also, there needs to be better notification prior to what's happening in/outside of this school. I.e., picture day (with clarification if it is an elective or school photo.) Exhibits showcasing students' achievements. (We received our newsletter after the event had taken place) And lastly, I understand the need for fundraisers and my daughter does quite well in aiding in its cause. But, the prizes received are hardly worth the effort. (1 tee-shirt for selling 12+ subscriptions when only 2 are needed? And these requests for money is directed mainly to relatives There continues to be some difficulty in students/parents connecting

Dr. NE Roberts Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2014
This school does not care about the students. My Kindergartener went to this school for 9 days and was bullied all of them. The admin and teacher did not take care of the issue so I removed him. In fact the A.P said things like "If these things are true" implying my child was lying. He made himself sick because he didn't want to go to school there. Staff is not friendly and kids are mean. They are not allowed to talk during lunch and only have recess 1 time a week. If there is a way not to put your child in this school I would advise not to

Dr. NE Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted October 26, 2012
None of your "A great school has...." applies to this school. This school needs a compete AUDIT of it's faculty and guidelines.

Posted February 15, 2010
This is an excellent school to work at. The administration is very organized and communicate clearly with their staff and not to mention are very supportive. Teachers are treated with respect and collaborate well together with each other. I enjoy going to work here everyday!

Posted May 03, 2009
My son has had great teachers every year but 1. The majority of the teachers will go above and beyond to help your child if you just reach out and ask them. They have a well rounded education experince.

Dr. NE Roberts Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2009
This School is wonderful! I moved here from Missouri in the middle of the year with my son, whom is enrolled in kindergarten, and I am very pleased with my son's progress. His reading comprehension and math skills have vastly improved since enrollment in Dr. NE Roberts Elementary. My son's teacher has been really very descriptive and helpful about explaining my son's progress and needs. The only reason that I did not give five stars, was the fact that the children have homework/reading assignments every night of the week. This doesn't leave a lot of time for 'extra' family activities, especially if you have a large family or have children in sports. I am not a person that generally takes the time to write reviews, but I feel that credit it definitely due here.

Dr. NE Roberts Elementary School 4

Posted April 08, 2008
This school is a wonderful school. My daughter has done very well here and her teacher is the best you could ever had asked for!

Posted March 13, 2008

Dr. NE Roberts Elementary School
6600 Green Road, Lakeland, FL  33810
Last modified Dr. NE Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr. NE Roberts Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top