817 students|Polk

Bad
Good

This is a wonderful school. Both of my children attended R Bruce Wagner. The teachers are amazing and my children love this school. They both made straight A's and anytime I had a problem, they did everything they could to solve it. My children are well prepared for middle school because of all the knowledge they received from these amazing teachers.

My son is in the 2nd grade here. He loves everything about this school. And as a parent i love it too. My son is also a straight A student.....

My daughter loves the school, teachers and principal. She is a straight A student and I am very impressed with the school.

I have one child and this is her 1st year in school..I love this school my child loves to learn and they see that and work with her

I have 2 children at R Bruce Wagner now for 3 years and have not had one complaint. Any time I have ever needed anything for my child, the school has gone above and beyond to try to help. They have wonderful programs that benefit the children and get them excited to learn (Book Clubs, Reading Explorers, and now the Chess Club). I can't express how happy we are with the staff and support from this wonderful school.

Again another year of excellence! Wagner Elementary has an awesome educational board and Mrs. Ward leads teachers and students into a higher academics and she request parents to be involved as much as possible too. This school earned it's 'A' grade this year! R. Bruce Wagner gets 5 stars from this pleased parent whose daughter has attended there for two years! Thank you to everyone at Wagner Elem. who loves our children and puts them first!

This is the 1st year my kids are going to this school. I really do injoy this school. the teacher are very kind and doing a very good job. I really love the fact that the principal in always walk around and the kids know who Mrs. Ward is. That is what you call a good principal. So R. Bruce Wagner keep up the good work

Last modified R. Bruce Wagner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.