PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

No, I do not feel this school develops honesty, integrity, and fairness. A child was judged and mistreated due to a learning disability. Compassion, understanding, and guidance would have been expected.

I'm very disheartened by how my family members were treated at this school. In a situation where a child is struggling and a parent is cooperating with faculty, I would have expected more from the principal and staff. Choosing a school with a Christian foundation gave comfort that children would have been treated with compassion and understanding, unfortunately that was not the case in this instance. Christianity promotes honesty, fairness, empathy, and support. It is disappointing these qualities did not come through in a time of need when a young child was struggling with school and emotions. I am thankful my family members have been able to seek an alternative situation, they have been blessed and are now receiving the support and care they needed and the child is thriving. It is upsetting they had to endure the ridicule and judgment while at Victory. I pray for this school, its staff and principal that their hearts and minds will be open, that they will uphold Christianity and what it stands for so that another child will not be scarred by judgment and lack of support.

If you are looking for a school with honest Christian faculty members then this school isn't the place. The principal is not honest and has been unprofessional on several occasions. Students are not treated with unconditional Christ like love. Students are segregated based on faculty members personal favoritism. This school is not Christ Centered.

As a parent my experience was not a good one. I was treated horribly by the new administration at this school. Unless your child is related to someone in the church, a football player, or you have lots of money, you and your child will be treated differently. I do no recommend this school.

I would have to agree with the review below regarding nepotism. We moved our child from another Christian school to this one this year, and have experienced similar bullying and favoritism as stated below. We have heard of similar stories from three other families as well. I have it three stars because they are very well organized and their curriculum is great. They are getting a fantastic education there. However, due to the social problems that exist and are overlooked, we will not be returning next year.

NEPOTISM ABOUNDS! Unless you re one of the principal s family members or one of the favored families at the school (members of the church) your child will most likely not have an enjoyable experience here. My son didn t make it the whole year because of the relentless bullying that went on there. When brought to the attention of the principal he did NOTHING about it. One of the bullies is a favored pet of the principal and another bully is related to him. A "Christian" school? That is what's so sad about it- -this school gives Christianity a bad name.

My son attended 3 years of high school graduated with honors teachers were great principal awesome just Christian environment great school......

Victory Christian Academy is awesome. We love it!!! Is excelent academicly talking and all the teachers and staff really care of the students. The only issue I find is more in the safety area. I don't like at all that students transit all day from the main facility to the classrooms that are located outside. They definitely should enclosure all students transit areas just for safety. Other than this, the school is excelent.

This a great Christian school with faculty who truly care about the students.

Firstly to correct the statistics, this school is pre-k all the way up to 12th grade! I love this school. Contrary to the other parent who posted below, I have a disabled child that I sent to VCA 4 years ago because of his disabilities. They handle him very well (and his disabilities are much more than a speech problem). This school handles even Autism very well. The teachers care about the kids and they receive very individualized attention, education, and love. We'll be at this school until graduation at 12th grade! The church, Victory Church is pretty awesome too!

Last modified Victory Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12