Lakeland, FL
Before care: Yes

Victory Christian Academy 1

Posted October 19, 2014
NEPOTISM ABOUNDS! Unless you re one of the principal s family members or one of the favored families at the school (members of the church) your child will most likely not have an enjoyable experience here. My son didn t make it the whole year because of the relentless bullying that went on there. When brought to the attention of the principal he did NOTHING about it. One of the bullies is a favored pet of the principal and another bully is related to him. A "Christian" school? That is what's so sad about it- -this school gives Christianity a bad name.

Posted June 04, 2014
My son attended 3 years of high school graduated with honors teachers were great principal awesome just Christian environment great school......

Posted October 12, 2010
This a great Christian school with faculty who truly care about the students.

Posted February 28, 2010
Firstly to correct the statistics, this school is pre-k all the way up to 12th grade! I love this school. Contrary to the other parent who posted below, I have a disabled child that I sent to VCA 4 years ago because of his disabilities. They handle him very well (and his disabilities are much more than a speech problem). This school handles even Autism very well. The teachers care about the kids and they receive very individualized attention, education, and love. We'll be at this school until graduation at 12th grade! The church, Victory Church is pretty awesome too!

Victory Christian Academy 2

Posted November 13, 2009
This school has some good points but my experience with VCA was not a good one. My son has a speech disability and was put out of the class for tutoring while we were told this was offered after school. The work he was supposed to be in class for he had to do at home which became a nightmare staying up for hrs just to get homework + schoolwork done. Teachers attitude was the worst part. Wow treated my husband like a child were did they find her? We actually found out after three weeks of school that my son was being pulled out of class for tutoring when we had been communicating for a while with this teacher you think she could have said something about it in passing. Me and my husband began to get the feeling that she was excluding our son because of his disability.

Posted November 03, 2009
My daughter is in the Pre-K program here and has been for a month. This school is wonderful! I praise the LORD that we found the right school to keep our little one learning each and every day. : )

Posted October 29, 2009

Victory Christian Academy 0

Posted February 03, 2009
The staff genuinely cares about each student individually. Teachers are open to working with parents for the best outcome of the student. Great student teacher ratio.

Victory Christian Academy
1401 Griffin Road, Lakeland, FL  33810
Last modified Victory Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Victory Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top