K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

We had a excellent experience with Families of Faith. They were very helpful, and always answered my questions anytime I called or emailed. I was referred to them..Thank you Families of Faith

Mr. Lawson is a great person to work with. I believe the problem that some are mentioning with the school relies more on the parent than the school itself. Families of Faith is a pretty large umbrella school, and cannot follow each and every student's progress on a daily basis. Parents need to take an active role in pursuing their child's academics, and not relying on the school to do it for them.

I used Families of Faith for and umbrella school while I home schooled my 3 daughters. Mr. Lawson was a God send in helping me navigate the requirements and helping us dual enroll at HCC. He is very knowledgeable in Bright Futures requirements and the other options that were out there. My girls were able to balance their hectic gymnastics schedule along with finishing high school with a full year of college under their belt. I couldn't have done it without them!

Horrible Communication! Was not going to put forth a review, until the last e-mail response I received was my account was being turned over to collections. The first and foremost problem, and only one addressed ever, was the lack of communication from this business, I waited 23 days to receive a response from several e-mails and calls to the office, that were "never" recieved until I forwarded a letter of closure, on the 22 nd day, it was the very next day, I happen to finally receive a response??? I was told they never received any phone messages, and my e-mails went into their "junk folder" so it was over looked....? My same letter of closure was sent, and received with no problem? This issue at hand was poor communication, it has spun into a "balance due issue", and zero mention or humility in regard to the lack of proper follow up on their end. I refuse to pay for services that are not received when agreed upon intitally. Very arrogent and unwillingly to accept accountability for their actions, be very leary of doing business with these folks.

Very disappointing. I am a former student of Families of Faith, and have had sooo much difficulty getting my transcripts sent out to colleges. I didn't go to college right away after high school, and when I decided to go to college, they basically said they were too busy to help me at that time because they were preparing for seniors to graduate. I understand being busy with that, but I don't think they should neglect the students that have already graduated! I called at a later time and they said they would send them out. I was able to register for college classes and thought everything was fine. I tried to register for classes for the 2nd semester, and was very surprised to be told that I couldn't because my high school hadn't sent my transcripts! Also the woman who answers the phone at this place is very rude and snippy to me, although I have never been anything but polite to them (as frustrating as they are) I would NOT recommend them.

Utter disappointment!!! Complete lack of communication and failure to provide the proper service.... When you schedule and appointment, drive 1 and 1/2 hours from out of town and the person who you were supposed to meet is a "NO Show" !!! This is just one example of what our family dealt with... And the "NO SHOW didn't even have the courtesy to call....

The staff at this school is fantastic, and Jim Lawson knows his business (and a few other things) thoroughly. The best you'll find.

Last modified Families of Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12