Greater St Paul Academy 5

Posted August 13, 2015
I haven't had any problems with this school. When I call the school for the most part, someone answers and the Principal is always there to answer any concerns that I might have. My child will continue to go to this school. I highly recommend this school

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted August 13, 2015
I've seen the changes to my child's behavior towards adults and to other students and how respectful she is towards others

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 13, 2015
I've seen an improvement in my child since she's been going to this school and I'm a proud parent because of it. The school shares my values as well

Greater St Paul Academy 1

Posted April 05, 2014
I wish I could give it a lower score. They refuse to pick up the phone when called and nobody returns messages. How am I supposed to get anything done with these people when they won't even answer the phone during business hours? I think this "school" has forgotten that they are a business like anyone else, and customer service still comes first. Just because it's a school and not a McDonalds doesn't mean they can act all high and mighty about themselves. More to come when they actually pick up the phone.

1130 North Webster Avenue, Lakeland, FL  33805
Last modified Greater St Paul Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-9
Greater St Paul Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top