Lakeland, FL

Posted April 07, 2015
I came from another country looking for better academic and medical services for my son. Our son is on the Autism Spectrum, has also ADHD as well as other exceptionalities, placing him in the public school system was horrible for him. He regressed greatly and all that he had accomplished for the past ten years was almost lost but we were blessed to find Crossroads. The small classroom environment was the perfect setting for him. The teachers and staff show their love and concern for each student, and the best part is that they teach in a way that is comfortable for the student, less stressful and at their own pace. Being a faith based school has been awesome. Crossroads is a family that cares for your child education and wellbeing. I recommend it and know is a perfect place for children that need more individualized education in a small group setting. Keep up the excellent work!

Crossroads School 1

Posted April 22, 2014
I would not recommend this school I had to hire and attorney because of what this school did to my child. This school seems nice at first but its not. We had to find out the hard way. Beware.

Posted April 08, 2014
Crossroads is a great alternative to public schools especially for children who don't learn in the traditional ways or struggle with test-taking. I love the small teacher to student ratio. The staff communicates well with parents and students. Our daughter has benefited from the calmer, more flexible learning environment. She has not been overwhelmed with changing classes or homework overload. She really enjoys school. As parents we appreciate the inclusion of values and morals as well.

Posted April 07, 2014
my daughter has Autism high functioning. We tried public school till 5th. grade problems on and off more on then off. Then we tried a school just for autistic children worst year ever. This year sent her to Cross Roads Lakeland campus best yr. she has blossomed both socially and academic. She can't wait to go to school. The staff at CrossRoads Lakeland campus are the best.

Posted April 03, 2014
If you are looking for a great school to enroll your child in, then you have came to the right school. When my child was entering Middle School, I decided that Public School wasn't for my daughter anymore. I enrolled my daughter in Crossroads and not only did her grades improve but her behavior has too. The Teachers, Principle and other staff are very helpful and attend to each child's needs. My daughter will graduate from Crossroads in 5 yrs, because this school is the best school to fit my child's needs.~~~

Posted April 02, 2014
Crossroads School, was established out of the need to provide programs that are personalized to assist students with specific learning needs. We are a faith based school, and are committed to help students develop who they are in God. At Crossroads School, you will notice smaller classes with low student-teacher ratios, personalized attention, no daily assigned homework, no mid-term or final exams and no FCATs. We celebrate the different learning styles of each student, and figure out which program best fits your child!!

Posted October 29, 2013
I have so much to be thankful for in my life. God has blessed me in many ways including answering my prayers by putting Crossroads School in my son's life. He was attending public school before we found Crossroads and he was just being passed from grade to grade without getting the education he deserved. He needed one on one help and at Crossroads he gets that and much more. It was important to me to find a Christ filled environment for him as well and Crossroads is just that. I couldn't ask for a better line of communication between the teachers, administration and myself. They keep me informed as to what's going on and what's planned for the future. Crossroads is a great school and I can't thank them enough for the difference they have made in our lives.

Posted May 01, 2013
Crossroads School is an excellent alternative for children with unique learning styles who struggle to succeed in a traditional public school setting. The staff work very hard to foster a love of learning and are enthusiastic about the students' education, as well as fulfilling their emotional and spiritual needs. They understand all children are different...not just in the way they learn...but each personality is unique and the staff are flexible and take good care in managing challenges the children face. The small class sizes allow the teachers to give more focus to each child and provide an individualized curriculum based on how they learn. My 10 year old son now enjoys going to school and his self confidence has improved. Academically, he is making progress. I highly recommend Crossroads to any parent who is in search of a school for their child with a family oriented and well rounded environment.

Posted March 15, 2013
Crossroads school has been a Godsend to my son and our family. The principal and teachers have knowledge and understanding to the children that have problems in public schools. My son looks forward to going to school every day and even on the weekends he will ask to go to school. He has his self esteem back and the confidence back that was lost. He takes pride in his report cards now because he gets all A's!

Posted March 10, 2009
Crossroads school has taken in my child and made him want to learn. He is excited about going to school and he is finally learning!! I am so proud to be a part of the Crossroads family!

Crossroads School