1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have taught at this school for over 2 years now and we are an awesome staff that is highly trained and qualified. We truly care about students. :)

Great school! I recommend the school to anyone who has a child that learns differently. This school year the staff all have their Masters degree and they brought in a brand-new curriculum!

Very unprofessional staff this year and as a parent I feel the staff needs more certifications in teaching our children!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The headmaster at this school as of 2015-2016 school year has to be the most unqualified person for this position. My child has attended this school for almost 4yrs and the staff were always great with her until this year. My child was expelled this year for misconduct due to the headmaster not being fair and punish all kids involved. Instead my child and I felt she was being singled out! Since this happened I have enrolled my child back into a public high school and pray she's not to far behind in her learning and obtaining her credits to graduate. I would not recommend this Lakeland campus if you are expecting your child to learn and not have your child feel as though they are in a DAYCARE!!

I came from another country looking for better academic and medical services for my son. Our son is on the Autism Spectrum, has also ADHD as well as other exceptionalities, placing him in the public school system was horrible for him. He regressed greatly and all that he had accomplished for the past ten years was almost lost but we were blessed to find Crossroads. The small classroom environment was the perfect setting for him. The teachers and staff show their love and concern for each student, and the best part is that they teach in a way that is comfortable for the student, less stressful and at their own pace. Being a faith based school has been awesome. Crossroads is a family that cares for your child education and wellbeing. I recommend it and know is a perfect place for children that need more individualized education in a small group setting. Keep up the excellent work!

I would not recommend this school I had to hire and attorney because of what this school did to my child. This school seems nice at first but its not. We had to find out the hard way. Beware.

Crossroads is a great alternative to public schools especially for children who don't learn in the traditional ways or struggle with test-taking. I love the small teacher to student ratio. The staff communicates well with parents and students. Our daughter has benefited from the calmer, more flexible learning environment. She has not been overwhelmed with changing classes or homework overload. She really enjoys school. As parents we appreciate the inclusion of values and morals as well.

my daughter has Autism high functioning. We tried public school till 5th. grade problems on and off more on then off. Then we tried a school just for autistic children worst year ever. This year sent her to Cross Roads Lakeland campus best yr. she has blossomed both socially and academic. She can't wait to go to school. The staff at CrossRoads Lakeland campus are the best.

Crossroads School, was established out of the need to provide programs that are personalized to assist students with specific learning needs. We are a faith based school, and are committed to help students develop who they are in God. At Crossroads School, you will notice smaller classes with low student-teacher ratios, personalized attention, no daily assigned homework, no mid-term or final exams and no FCATs. We celebrate the different learning styles of each student, and figure out which program best fits your child!!

I have so much to be thankful for in my life. God has blessed me in many ways including answering my prayers by putting Crossroads School in my son's life. He was attending public school before we found Crossroads and he was just being passed from grade to grade without getting the education he deserved. He needed one on one help and at Crossroads he gets that and much more. It was important to me to find a Christ filled environment for him as well and Crossroads is just that. I couldn't ask for a better line of communication between the teachers, administration and myself. They keep me informed as to what's going on and what's planned for the future. Crossroads is a great school and I can't thank them enough for the difference they have made in our lives.

Last modified Crossroads School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12