Greater Faith Academy 1

Posted August 15, 2011
School has few students, I know, but... I have seen how a student acts that is there, I believe...Reverend Boss's son. He is the most arrogant disrespectful kid I have ever met or come in contact with. The worst part is, the parents let him be and dont care. I would never even consider letting my child attend this school knowing how his son acts and how he allows him to act in public... Trust me when I say... my kid would be grounded for life if I heard her talk to someone the way I heard him talk to a person as I did the other day. Thank goodness I got the name of his school. And to hear that the father works there...maybe a pastor there?? Ill pray for them over and over...

Greater Faith Academy 4