K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I will never allow my children to attend that school again ever not even my future children nor grandchildren there us no structure no discipline order nor respect between staff and students the kids out there steal paper pencil pens from other students and teachers, my children were bullied on a daily basis and nothing was done about it even caused an accident which landed a hospital visit and no action was done. 1/2 the staff is not certified the kids aren't learning anything they dnt teach from text books the whole operation is dysfunctional after these students leave this school they will not be ready for public school at all with in 2 weeks those kids will be expelled or suspended, for being so disrespectful. I cnt wait for the school year to be over The school isn't sanitary plumbing dnt work the kitchen isnt sanity no lunch program. The dnt have the capabilities to work with adha students and disability children as well

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My kids got bullied on a daily basis

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This school dnt have the capability care nor education to handle these students

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Teachers have no patients and education or care

Best environment I have ever worked for. The staff is amazing and loves God. They are dedicated in ensuring that clthe children receive the highest quality education. Their facility is very big and also very clean and very well run. They also have an amazing preschool! I would recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to grow and develop!

School has few students, I know, but... I have seen how a student acts that is there, I believe...Reverend Boss's son. He is the most arrogant disrespectful kid I have ever met or come in contact with. The worst part is, the parents let him be and dont care. I would never even consider letting my child attend this school knowing how his son acts and how he allows him to act in public... Trust me when I say... my kid would be grounded for life if I heard her talk to someone the way I heard him talk to a person as I did the other day. Thank goodness I got the name of his school. And to hear that the father works there...maybe a pastor there?? Ill pray for them over and over...

Last modified Greater Faith Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8