Greater Faith Academy 5

Posted May 11, 2015
Best environment I have ever worked for. The staff is amazing and loves God. They are dedicated in ensuring that clthe children receive the highest quality education. Their facility is very big and also very clean and very well run. They also have an amazing preschool! I would recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to grow and develop!

Greater Faith Academy 1

Posted August 15, 2011
School has few students, I know, but... I have seen how a student acts that is there, I believe...Reverend Boss's son. He is the most arrogant disrespectful kid I have ever met or come in contact with. The worst part is, the parents let him be and dont care. I would never even consider letting my child attend this school knowing how his son acts and how he allows him to act in public... Trust me when I say... my kid would be grounded for life if I heard her talk to someone the way I heard him talk to a person as I did the other day. Thank goodness I got the name of his school. And to hear that the father works there...maybe a pastor there?? Ill pray for them over and over...

Greater Faith Academy