973 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)

This is the worst elementary school in Pasco County. The classes are overcrowded, there are no aids due to budget cuts & the main staff including the Principal changes almost every year. The new Principal (again) sits around all day doing nothing as I volunteer at this school and have observed him since day one. I don't recommended this school to anyone. This school is so disorganized and a major disappointment to the Connerton area. My child has been left ALONE with NO SUPERVISION whatsoever on several occasions. My child is not allowed to use the bathroom during the day because of ONE student who makes a mess in the bathroom. He complains everyday that he could only go to the bathroom at home because of this ONE student! This is the last year that he will be attending this school because we have already been through 3 Principals & will likely get another one next year because the PTA is outraged by this Principal's performance. This school is sadly a disgrace to this beautiful community. I moved here because the school was inside my community & was rated highly. Now, it's rated a 6 & will likely drop next year again.

It is hard to leave such a high remark for Connerton and the only reason is because my childs teacher is extremely nice. The negative aspects about this school far outweigh the positive ones though. The front office staff is not a warm welcoming group of people. One lady whose office is behind the front desk has not smiled one time that we have gone in there. In fact she often times seems irritated that she might have to to actually help a parent. My main other complaint is the PE teacher with the blue and purple hair. Honestly, if you are going to be employed at a elementary school you should at least like children. Telling a group of 1st graders that you do not want to see their faces the rest of the day is not a great way to start the school year. My child cries to sleep on PE days and begs me not to send them to school the next day. The principal of Connerton would be wise to travel around to local schools where people are happy and take notes. Children crying to sleep about going to school because of a bully of a PE teacher is quite ridiculous. We will NOT be returning next year!

I feel my son has learned and flourished tremendously. I have never had any issues that hasn't promptly been resolve. My son is sad that this is his last year at Connerton . We love all the teachers but most of all Mr. Tudor .

Pasco County has done such a poor job of planning and now this elementary has 1,000 students in it (not an exaggeration, actual enrollment). They have 12 kindergarten classes and many classes being "co-taught", which means that 2 teachers and around 40 kids are crammed into a regular-sized classroom. Such a disappointment. The campus is really nice but Pasco county schools have not kept up with the growth in this area and now schools are bursting at the seams. This created a school that is impersonal and anonymous. We are disappointed overall by the lack of a community feeling in the school and by how huge and institutional it is.

Today was the last day of school and my daughter's first year in first grade. I have to say at the beginning of the year it was good but once they began breaking my daughter's first grade class into a different class for whatever reason is when things changed drastically and downhill it went. She went through 3 different teachers, and communication between parents and teachers was non existent. It's sad! I was never fond of the front officer people and today just confirmed it! I will give them one more year before I seriously speak my mind to them about this school and the job their doing. They need to do better!

This is school is such a great place to work. Our new principal is awesome and she really cares for all the kids. Everything our school does is right for children. This a school I would trust to educate my own children.

The Principal and teacher at that school create a lot of fabrications to harm children's reputation. It is sad the way they cover up after their actions and allow kids to be punished because of their actions. They are bullies. A child does not have a chance in pasco county when something happens at one school because they carry it on to other schools. Worse school district ever.

We are the Champions and it shows in our children!! Love this school!! Great teachers and staff!!

My son has been at this school since it opened and he used to have some great positive teachers. I don't know what's happened to the place but I can only describe the attitude of his teachers this year as surly. Clearly they hate their jobs and, as a result, my son is starting to hate going to school. I'll be moving him to a more positive environment as soon as I can.

Connerton is as bad as they come. Though lowering my property value by writing this, the school is terrible. My child is illiterate and cannot learn successfully from this school. The staff doesn't give a hoot about any opinions that are voiced. The new principal is a joke along with their education standards. Had to send child to private school. Just terrible.

Last modified Connerton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.