Land O' Lakes, FL

Posted July 25, 2013
I graduated from LOLHS two years ago. If I had attended any other school that would not have happened. I messed up BAD my ninth grade year and spent the next three years doing online and after school courses to catch up. All of my teachers and my guidance counselor really helped me. Sad thing is, I know quite a few of the best teachers there recently retired. There are flaws in any school but, I think it is most definitely the best public school in Pasco.

Land O' Lakes High School 2

Posted May 21, 2013
The principal is a dictator not a Leader. No sense into appealing student punishments. Parent - principal conferences are not worth it.

Posted February 20, 2012
Amazing teachers who really want to help students succeed. I would highly recommend this school to anyone else!

Posted May 27, 2011
I have went to both sunlake and land o lakes, Land o is a much better school. I have actually learned my 11th grade year. I went to sunlake for 2 years and hardly learned a thing. There are some good teacher like ms. Williams history teacher was one of my best teachers. I highly Recoomend land o lakes over sunlake. Land o also has an ffa team and a better environment.

Posted December 05, 2010
Despite my son having a bad teacher here, he also had very good teachers. He was not IB or even AP, but was accepted at FSU (first year). He is now a junior 3rd year student with close to a 3.9 GPA in Biology. He doesn't study much. I don't know what makes a student become an academic. I think intelligence is a factor. You can't always blame the teachers or the school.

Posted November 30, 2008
Known to be one of the best schools in Pasco County. Dynasty type of sports program. Pretty good teachers. Some small room for improvement, but overall it's a good school!

Land O' Lakes High School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
It's practically the best school in pasco county, they have classes for every level of student, and the teachers are wonderful. Plus they have an amazing sports department. Go Gators!

Land O' Lakes High School 3

Posted September 11, 2008
I'm sure every teacher does their very best. This school has a great staff, great leadership, great sports program. I'm sure everyone tries to do their very best for the students. But, I am not happy with this school or the teachers.

Posted September 09, 2008
This school is the only school in all of pasco county who has american sign language classes and specializes in a program for deaf students... that to me is just awesome!

Posted July 09, 2008

Land O' Lakes High School
20325 Gator Lane, Land O' Lakes, FL  34638
Last modified Land O' Lakes High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Land O' Lakes High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top