Posted June 19, 2013
Both of my boys graduated from Land O' Lakes Christian School. I believe they received an excellent, well-rounded education in a safe, loving environment. This school provided opportunities for my boys to excel in high-quality academic classes, various team sports, state & national music/ fine arts competitions, as well as partnering with us as parents to help develop good Christian character in their lives.

Land O' Lakes Christian School 2

Posted February 10, 2012
The primary focus was on the religious views of the faculty and curriculum, not one of academic understanding. Whilst religious integration alone is not an issue, the lack of academics was clearly evident. For example, all essays were on the topic of relating the content to the Bible, all while there was no actual analytical thinking involved. The music programs are a bloody joke, considering that the Advanced Band is playing rudimentary material. If your children plan to become full-time pastors, this school is for you; however, this school is absolutely not meant for the college-aspiring student. After having my daughter enrolled in this school in Junior High, I decided to put my tuition dollars towards a nonreligious school. School is a place for Academics, while church is a place for religion; that principle must never be confused.

Posted July 25, 2011
I can't say enough wonderful things about this school. This school provides a warm, nurturing, Christian learning environment. I have to admit, I am perplexed by the two "average" reviews. The school has very high academic standards. Students are consistently performing well above state and national averages. Students are performing well above grade-level in comparison to their public school counterparts. As far as the money, I am stumped here. This school is a wonderful value for the money. The tuition rate, fees, and due dates are clearly stated. The focus is always on education; however, to be realistic, it is a private school and relies on prompt payment to cover its costs while keeping tuition affordable. I recognize, at any given time, that no school fits the needs of every child or family. However, if you are looking for a well- rounded Christian school with a balanced focus, I would highly recommend that you seriously consider this school as an option.

Land O' Lakes Christian School 3

Posted January 14, 2011
While everyone was very nice, I just felt that the curriculum did not focus as much as it should on academics. While we are a christian family, we want to rely on school for the ABCs.

Posted November 25, 2010
The teachers are loving and give my children the individual attention they need. Great balance--Bible training, academic excellence, sports, music. Good choice if you are considering an Christian School. They are not a reform school for troubled kids!

Land O' Lakes Christian School 3

Posted August 12, 2010
Felt a little pressured at the enrollment process and that it was about getting all monies up front. "Pay now" feeling. Education should be the priority... Not $$$

Posted October 13, 2008
Wonderful school and staff. Just the right size. Completely worth the cost of tuition.

Posted December 24, 2007
Both my Children have attended and recieved an excelent education, (sat 1380 and full scholarships to college) They also recieve a great biblical grounding to help them be the wonderful people they are today.

Posted November 14, 2007

Land O' Lakes Christian School
5105 School Rd, Land O'Lakes, FL  34638
Last modified Land O' Lakes Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Land O' Lakes Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.