Lantana, FL

Lantana Elementary School

Posted April 12, 2010
What an awful year at this school!! I spent the entire year on the phone between lice, bullies, and a mean math teacher. Thank God I found them a better school for next Year!!

Lantana Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2009
I have a 5th and 3rd grader and am sad that we moved out of the school boundaries for next year. I loved the school and aftercare was the best my children have ever been in.

Lantana Elementary School 5

Posted November 29, 2007
I have two children in this school in 3rd and 4th grade and the their teachers are wonderful. Not only that but their homework actually challenges them and they have a lot of in-school field trips to enhance their learning.

Lantana Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2007
My son spent half of 3rd grade @ this school & I had to pull him out. Also did not like that parents were not involved with the school!!

Lantana Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
My children range in age from 8-14 so I have a lot of experience with Lantana Elem. I have been happy with the school until recently when yet another new principal came to Lantana Elem. I don't feel as though she is a strong leader nor do I think she has the rapport with the children that the previous principals had. There has been a lot of turnover in the principal area. The teachers are great. The school is a Beacon school so it has a lot to offer.

Lantana Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2005
I think the school needs to change a few things but overall I think the school is nice.

Lantana Elementary School
710 West Ocean Avenue, Lantana, FL  33462
Last modified Lantana Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lantana Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top