492 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

What an awful year at this school!! I spent the entire year on the phone between lice, bullies, and a mean math teacher. Thank God I found them a better school for next Year!!

I have a 5th and 3rd grader and am sad that we moved out of the school boundaries for next year. I loved the school and aftercare was the best my children have ever been in.

I have two children in this school in 3rd and 4th grade and the their teachers are wonderful. Not only that but their homework actually challenges them and they have a lot of in-school field trips to enhance their learning.

My son spent half of 3rd grade @ this school & I had to pull him out. Also did not like that parents were not involved with the school!!

My children range in age from 8-14 so I have a lot of experience with Lantana Elem. I have been happy with the school until recently when yet another new principal came to Lantana Elem. I don't feel as though she is a strong leader nor do I think she has the rapport with the children that the previous principals had. There has been a lot of turnover in the principal area. The teachers are great. The school is a Beacon school so it has a lot to offer.

Last modified Lantana Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.