Lantana, FL
Students enrolled: 2,417

Posted August 01, 2013
My son is in his senior year at this school and it just seems to me that this school only seems to get better. The academies are top notch and the school does a great job of keeping parents informed. I love the diverse population and the camaraderie that the kids all seem to have with one another.

Posted May 08, 2013
I had gone to Santaluces Community High School for the past 4 years. Honestly I can say that this school has prepared me more than just academically. The experiences you get from my school are just incredible. As a Jamaican and Chinese male I can say it is more than easy mixing cultures with other students and teachers of all races and backgrounds, which is important in coming of age. Students from all races do more than just get along, they are best of friends! The visual arts academy is the BEST at this school than anywhere else! Come to this school for this program! The art teachers are so dedicated and really do want students to succeed! The teachers at Santaluces are outstanding! Few teachers have their bad moments but you learn to get through it with them. They teach you the material you need to know to make sure you can understand, and if you are not sure ask them and they will be more than happy to go over it. They are there to teach you but you also laugh, cry, and share amazing times with these people. Everyone at this school will be your family and love you for whom you are! High School is a important step in life and I am glad I had the chance to grow up at Santaluces!

Posted December 14, 2010
I'm a student of three years at santaluces, it's my junior year and i absolutely love my school. The teachers are great, and I feel like they really care, and are genuine people.

Posted April 08, 2010
I'm a former student and just loved the school while I was there. Very safe in general.

Santaluces Community High School 4

Posted March 29, 2010
I'm currently a freshman at santaluces high school and i really like the school. The only problem is the principle, it really feels like we're middle schoolers. But other than that it's just an amazing school.

Santaluces Community High School 2

Posted January 07, 2010
Some teachers are great, but there are teachers that have a low expectation and cannot teach. This is my first year at SHS but so far i have only liked a little of my time there.

Posted August 24, 2009
they treat us like kids, its very low budget,go to park vista if your can wouldn't recommend it

Posted August 04, 2009
The music program is amazing... if there's any high school you should go for music, it's this one.

Santaluces Community High School 2

Posted June 11, 2009
I'm going to be a senior this coming year, and I'm really sad to say that this is probably going to be the worst year I'll have at Santaluces. I disagree with the principal's decisions, and her ways. Look at the past couple reviews, and I'm sure they're not the only parents or students that are unhappy with the way things are turning out. It should show her something is going wrong, and maybe that's why all her staff and teachers are leaving. We have students who are more involved and caring about our school then she is. But on the bright side, teachers.. whoever may be left next year, are very friendly and helpful. Us, students, are actually very bright and interested in learning new things. Get rid of Orloff!!!!

Santaluces Community High School 4

Posted March 24, 2009
I love Santaluces High School and so does my daughter. We have felt comfortable in the school since day 1 and the faculty is always available to help.

6880 Lawrence Road, Lantana, FL  33462
Last modified Santaluces Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santaluces Community High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 62 reviews. Top