Public charter
Lantana, FL

Posted April 02, 2014
Today is World Autism Awareness day! As a single, working mom, I have searched for a terrific school that could help me with my autistic son's education. I was willing to move anywhere in the country because the Public Schools in the Dallas area were not very good (Lewisville ISD). I found Palm Beach School for Autism and moved to Florida in August 2013. My son has learned more in 1/2 a year at PBSA than he did in 6 years in Texas. The school is amazing! The teachers/staff really care about our Autistic kids. I use to fear for my son's safety and education, but not anymore. Zach is in a safe environment, surrounded by people who care about him and are skilled to teach an individualized style that works wonders for each autistic child attending the school. Please seriously consider PBSA for the $5,000. With the dramatic rise in Autism, this school needs these funds to help more families, like mine. Thank you, PBSA for all you do. Your school has changed our lives for the better and given my son a chance in life.....to contribute to society and take care of himself when he is grown.

Posted July 06, 2013
My grandson attends this school. He started at age 3 and seven months old, He was not verbal, extremely shy and afraid. He had not learn how to used the potty and seems withdrawn. Today. My grandson is now 7 years old and have over come many of these problems. He now socialized with is peers and very verbal . The child have develop communication. Skills and is a very happy child. My grandson couldn't. have overcome theses problems without Palm Beach School For Autism. It's a wonderful School. I can say that. the school staffs and administrator. Have been a great support for my family and I would recommend any. Family that have a child with Autism to Attend This. School. If you made that decision it was the best to make for your child.

Posted April 08, 2011
My 3 year old grandson attends this school and before he started he was completely non-verbal. After 4 short months, he is not only saying words, but he is forming sentences AND READING !. These people are the most loving, caring, hard-working people I have ever seen. They treat these children as if they were their own. Thank you, Palm beach School for Autism !

Posted March 30, 2011
Amazing school! I don't know where my son would be without it. Do not let the appearance of the school deter you from it!

Posted November 10, 2008
My grandson was lucky enough to attend the school until just recently. The staff is knowledgeable, caring and totally involved. If you have a child who is on the Autism Spectrum and he/she needs a nurturing environment - this is the place!

Posted September 19, 2008
I was hesitant to send my child to this school. But, since my child has been attending this school, I have seen improvement in different areas, such as behavioral, focusing and academics. Before attending this wonderful school with dedicated and well-trained teachers and aides, my child was at a public school where most of the time my child was miserable and bored. My child hated going to his previous school. Now my child is happy and well adjusted thanks to this charter school. And I see the difference at home too. Also, my child is academically learning new things that we kept requesting the previous school to teach. I highly recommend this school to any parent of an autistic child. Finally, a school focused on helping my autistic child and not one to put limits on their future well-being like the public school system does.

Palm Beach School For Autism
8480 Lantana Rd, Lantana, FL  33467
Last modified Palm Beach School For Autism is a Charter school that serves grades PK-9
Palm Beach School For Autism Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top