Lantana, FL

Posted May 23, 2015
My son attend school here for 2years for speech and language 4-5yrs old. I can't express how happy I was with this school. He has learned so much and advanced so much. His teacher was Mrs. Karen and she was amazing!!!! My son loves her so much. She is the best and I hope that my son will meet teachers like her throughout his school years. Everyone there is great. The school is very organized and are very supportive to parents.

Posted July 18, 2011
My son has attended several schools in Palm Beach County and none of the autistic units in the main stream schools compare to the care and understanding that he receives at Royal Palm. He has learned more in the past 2 years at RP than all the schools he's attended since he was 3. The staff are Heaven sent! I only wish I had enrolled my son there when he first started. God only knows how much more he would've learned! My heartfelt thanks to all and may God Bless everyone.

Posted August 28, 2006
A very good school, teachers are great, programs are unbelievable, have programs for children with special needs, and definitely kids improve very very much.

Royal Palm School 4