Posted February 21, 2014
This school is fantastic, great staff, lots of parent involvement. The teachers are wonderful. My daughter has attended this school for 4 years now and I would sign up again!

Posted June 04, 2013
My son is 2nd grader in this school. His teacher is strict with him in the positive way which I like a lot. The parents are phenomenal in terms of involvement. I hope they can have more science projects to help the kids think outside the box and be creative.

Posted May 31, 2011
My daughter has excelled both academically and socially. I am very happy with the choice that I have made. She scored 5 out of 5 in her FCAT!

Plato Academy Largo Charter School 1

Posted May 02, 2011
I'm very dissapointed in the way this school handled my daughter's situation. She was retained due to a placement test that we were initially informed that it was not a PASS or FAIL TEST. We took the spot with the impression from the old principle that something will be worked out for her and she will be getting help in her weak areas and possibly be promoted by end of 1st semester. When the new principle came in, it never happened. We have since taken her out of the school, and she is much happier. She's back in the grade that she should've been promoted to, and is making honor roll. We wasted half of her school year listening to what the principle and administration thought was best for her, and not what she truly wants and is capable of. As I mentioned before, Adminstration is unorganized. Commincation was poor, I had to send 5 emails to get 1 response. The principle is not a people person and lack professionalism and is only there PT. I was glad that the Palm Harbor principle was present at our last conference with her because the outcome wouldn't have been pretty with her and my husband. The school is very lucky to have some really good teachers and involved parents.

Plato Academy Largo Charter School
7100 142nd Avenue, Largo, FL  33771
Last modified Plato Academy Largo Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plato Academy Largo Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top