K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

great school, wonderful, caring teachers my child went onto public school 10th grade is doing great because of the support she received from this school.

I have two children that go to this school. The school is a GREAT school! My 14 year old daughter is in 8th grade, she was bullied in the 5th grade so I didn't want her going to a public school, I feel safe sending her to this school knowing she is safe. My 10 year old autistic son also goes to this school. They have done such a wonderful job with teaching my son. They brought him up to his grade level in reading, when he was behind. They work with him one on one when he needs it. I'm so happy that I found this school and I can't imagine my kids going to a different school ever.

Iv been going to this school for five years now and when I first came I was three grades behind and I'm graduating this year. Iv always gotten great one-on-one help when I need it.

Do you think Grad Academy is the best for your child? well come check it out for yourself see if you like it and i been coming to grad for since kindergarten and now i am in the 7th grade the teachers really has trained me up just like Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it and they really taught me a lot through these past years from Adah

My school is a great christian school. I get the one-on-one help I need. Ilike GRAD Academy because it is a small school. The teachers are nice and help me with stuff i need help with. Sincerily, Bennie I am happy to say i go to GRAD Academy.

This school is the most wonderful school and they help you with the subjects that you need help with. They have awesome teachers and they love to help children with what they need help with. I am grateful that I go to this school because the teachers are nice and I get the help that I need. I have met a whole lot of new friends here at GRAD Academy. Student of GRAD Academy, Christian Waters

Great little school, a daily academic update goes home each day, all tests are signed by the parent, an individualized program, field trips to the zoo, heritage park, science center...music classes, speech/lang teacher, reading specialists and each student has their own lap top...thrilled with the program and teachers. All teachers have degrees bachelor's or master's degree as well as years of experience.

GRAD Academy-my child finished at GRAD Academy in 2010 with not only a regular diploma but with 15 hours of college credit from St. Pete College. It is a small school with a Reading Spec. who holds a master's degree as well as a Speech and Language Teacher who has her Master's degree as well. The school individualizes the curriculum and has field trips for honor roll rewards. The school has a very low student to teacher ratio and also has special education students. The Administrator also teaches and has worked in public and private school. I am very happy with the education my child received and would highly recommend this school.

. If you are a parent and you think this school is a good option for a struggling child. This school will do absolutely nothing to advance your child's education. You will be fooled by a sweet soft spoken teacher that has the patience of a saint. My child was a student there for a period of time, when my child went on to another education system I knew it would be challenging . But when another educator tells you, 'you should sue this school", It's sad. You'r child will have field trips to food places like cici's pizza, Denny's and the park. Not very educational if you ask me. Just look at the pictures. The only field trip taken was to the clearwater aquarium YEARS ago and they are still showing pictures from that to fool parents. The teacher does not believe in teaching writing, instead encourages computer usage more than anything. An hour in the middle of the day (lunch time) is watching a Disney movie. As well as multiple half days to make it look on paper that the educational hours are being utilized. The teacher brags about her daughters accomplishments when you wonder why your child wouldn't even pass aGED exam. NONE of the teachers hold a masters in special education.

Last modified Grad Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12