Plato Seminole 2

Posted October 07, 2014
Plato is not a school for children who have special needs or a learning disability. We have too many problems with them following my child's 504 plan. The principal is afraid to step-in and insure that the 504 is being followed and the management company refuses to help so there really is no recourse. My child is very bright and the fast pace is perfect but unfortunately we will need to look for something else. Someone really needs to tell Plato to wake up and start doing a better job following students IEPs and 504s.

Plato Seminole 3

Posted December 06, 2013
We've been at Plato Seminole for 3 years now and love it. Staff, teachers, principal, and students go above and beyond. The only downside, and it's a biggie, is that there is not nearly enough ESE staffing for the amount of ESE students.

Plato Seminole 5

Posted July 22, 2012
I've had my children at this school for a year now, and am very satisfied. The staff is well qualified, and the campus is clean. The pastor from the neighboring HOPE church owns the property; he too is very accommodating. I highly recommend to be put on the waiting list for this school.

Plato Seminole
10888 126th Avenue, Largo, FL  33778
Last modified Plato Seminole is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plato Seminole Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top