Largo, FL

Largo Middle School 1

Posted August 10, 2013
I attended Largo Middle School for only eighth grade. I am now entering tenth at Largo High School. Largo Middle was the worst middle school I attended, and I attended Dunedin Middle, Oak Grove Middle and Largo Middle. It is not the teachers. They're sweet and doing the best they can but the kid that attend, even now are just not good for learning. I had Algebra Honors and Science with Ms. Pholey those are the only two classes I learned anything worth knowing. Mr. Davis was my English and Reading teacher and he did well. But all in all. Largo High is a MUCH better school. If you attend Largo Middle and don't like it, you most likely wont feel the same about Largo High School.

Posted May 21, 2013
I currently attend Largo Middle school and I have gone there since 6th grade. In elementary school I heard all the rumors about LMS, But they were all untrue. The teachers are all very nice and are happy to help you if you have any problems. The AVID and Orchestra program at the school are Awesome and the teachers are the best! Because I went to Largo Middle I Have met many great friends and had the greatest time! At school they have a variety of elective for students to chose from, like band, French, and animation. I would recommend this school to other people.

Largo Middle School 4

Posted July 02, 2011
I just finished Largo Middle...I went thre for all three years and i had many good experiences there...it really isn't a bad school its really the kids that go there...you just have to learn to hang with the right crowd..because i noticed in 6 & 7th grade when i had regular classes the kids were trouble makers but when i had all advanced and honor classes i had no class interruptions at all and i had a really good year.. the also have many great teachers and have many clubs you can join like Principles Multicultural Advisory Club, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council and many more.

Posted June 14, 2009
LMS is a great school. I just left there, and it was the best three years of my life. We had an excelent princliple in Fred Ulrich and the best Science teacher, field trip coordinator, activities director, and all around greatest teacher in florida and the 'florida teacher of the year', Leslie Pohley she is an incredible tribute to a school.

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted December 04, 2008
The fundamental program is really great. Teachers have been excellent. Also the chorus program - very well taught.

Largo Middle School 1

Posted November 04, 2008

Largo Middle School 3

Posted April 10, 2008

Posted February 09, 2008

Largo Middle School 0

Posted January 19, 2008
Well i have been a student at Largo Middle for the past 3 years and i have enjoyed every minute of it.There are many groups you can be in.The techers are perfect and not only are they there to teach but they support you and care about you.But if you are looking for a job then you should definatly get one in our cafe because,currently,we only have four employee's working there.There is alot to keep us safe also,as you read below,there is a fencing through the back parking and there is also a glass wall in the front that leads parents and strangers to the main office.Even if other people say that it is a bad school,i have not found one thing that is bad about it(except the food)!Your children are sure to have a great time at this school!

Largo Middle School
155 8th Avenue Southeast, Largo, FL  33771
Last modified Largo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Largo Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top