PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Absolutely love the preschool....the teachers are so patient and wonderful. My daughter is really thriving....We certainly plan on keeping her here for her entire academic career!

IRCS is a great school. My family's experience has been with the middle school and high school. The teachers are excellent and are very knowledgeable in their given subject area. The sports and fine arts programs are first class. Each year high school students are offered an opportunity to do a mission trip. It really makes a difference in a young person's life. The school leadership is very approachable and makes decisions on what is best for the community.

wonderful school, way too expensive. I can't afford to pay for two kids at this school and barely afford one that is going into kindergarten next year

I am a proud parent of an Indian Rocks Christian Middle School student. This is our second year there and I can't imagine my daughter being at any other local school. The teachers go out of their way to make learning fun and are always available for any extra help if needed. The campus is gorgeous and there is an extra curricular activity for every interest from bowling to football. The student body is kind and respectful to each other & staff. Most importantly, my child is safe in an enviroment that is secure.

Indian Rocks Christian School (IRCS) is an outstanding school that offers rigorous academics, athletics, arts, music, etc., superimposed upon a bible-based curriculum. This is a rare jewel in Pinellas County, especially in this day and age when God is stealthily being removed from the classroom. History reveals that early intellectual education that led up to (Ivy League level) was primarily bible-based & other academic subjects were built upon this foundation. IRCS has many graduates that have gone many highly competitive colleges as well as into the Ivy League-- IRCS recognizes that education and character building starts at home with parents/caregivers who are intentional about their children's academics & spirituality, the direction of their lives after college, and their impact and influence in society and the world. IRCS offers a Christian-based, scientific-factual-responsible education that not only prepares students for college and careers. it prepares them for life and beyond. All that is academic, scientific, artistic, creative, and athletic, is just a derivative of the biblical -- Just ask God.

Unfortunately, this school puts the priority on the "bible" vs. any actual needed education. If you really want your kids to go out into the real world and try to get a job while stating that Noah had dinosaurs on the ark, then this may be the school for you! Just don't expect your child to get into an Ivy-league school or gain any sort of scientific-factual-repsonsible education. They graduate from IRCS and go directly to fast food service.

IRCS has been my home now for 15 years and my husband and I have never given thought to belonging anywhere else before. There is comfort in knowing that the staff you teach along side each day genuinely cares about each other. And their love and concern is for both staff and students alike. Our two children have attended IRCS since kindergarten and I believe it is because of the staff that we have continued to raise them here. I believe in IRCS and will continue to support the goals and direction that our administration has for our school. There is assurance in knowing God has a plan for my family and that IRCS is a part of it!

Our daughter has been at IRCS for 13 years and we have never regretted our choice to make the sacrifice to send her there. We are extremely satisfied with the education she has received and feel it has prepared her well for college. Dee Bates, the MS/HS guidance counselor, has always made herself available to help our daughter make informed decisions regarding class selection, dual enrollment choices and college prep tests. Additionally, and most importantly, the administrators and teachers have always made us feel that our daughter's future matters.

My three children have attended Indian Rocks since pre-school and thrive in academics, sprirtually and personally. My son just graduated and did not want to go to another school when given the chance. He liked how he was challenged both academically and spiritually by the teachers and coaches. All three of my kids feel safe and comfortable - they actually WANT TO ATTEND SCHOOL. They thrive because the teachers really do care about them and that goes a long way. My oldest daughter did try public school one year and regretted it for many reasons and missed the teachers and coaches. She is back again at IRCS, happy and is thriving and planning for college. I would not have them go anywhere else.

I graduated several years ago. I am thankful to the Lord that I was blessed to be able to attend this school. Wonderful teachers.

Last modified Indian Rocks Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12