749 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School 2

Posted September 21, 2013
I have went to this school for 2 years. Grades 3 & 4. My first year in this school went pretty well. I was exceeding greatly in Reading and was skipped to 4th grade since I had got a 95 in Reading BAT and a 64 in Math BAT. The next year, I happened to go to 4th grade again. They said if I get over a 95 in Reading, I will be able to skip again to Grade 5. And surprisingly, I got a 99 in Reading BAT and a 95 in Math BAT. I was hoping to go on to Grade 5 for both subjects, but then I was disappointed by my homeroom teacher who liked me a bit too much. The school was a "C" school but then boosted up to an "A" grade that year but during my 2nd year, it boosted down again. I DO NOT RECOMMEND COMING HERE.

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School

Posted June 22, 2008
Although very beautiful in appearance, This school lacks assertiveness. Students are not disciplined appropriately for their actions. As a result, bullying is pervasive.

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2007
This school have started to shape up to the quality ,it displayed in the past. I truly can say that, the teachers out look is to a positive, toward the students and parents. I would like to thank the staff and administrative staff, my grandchildren and other kids seem as though they really are very pleased this year.

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School
1500 Northwest 49th Avenue, Lauderdale Lakes, FL  33313
Last modified Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top