Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Before care: Yes

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School 2

Posted September 21, 2013
I have went to this school for 2 years. Grades 3 & 4. My first year in this school went pretty well. I was exceeding greatly in Reading and was skipped to 4th grade since I had got a 95 in Reading BAT and a 64 in Math BAT. The next year, I happened to go to 4th grade again. They said if I get over a 95 in Reading, I will be able to skip again to Grade 5. And surprisingly, I got a 99 in Reading BAT and a 95 in Math BAT. I was hoping to go on to Grade 5 for both subjects, but then I was disappointed by my homeroom teacher who liked me a bit too much. The school was a "C" school but then boosted up to an "A" grade that year but during my 2nd year, it boosted down again. I DO NOT RECOMMEND COMING HERE.

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2008

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School 0

Posted June 22, 2008
Although very beautiful in appearance, This school lacks assertiveness. Students are not disciplined appropriately for their actions. As a result, bullying is pervasive.

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2007
This school have started to shape up to the quality ,it displayed in the past. I truly can say that, the teachers out look is to a positive, toward the students and parents. I would like to thank the staff and administrative staff, my grandchildren and other kids seem as though they really are very pleased this year.

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2007

Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School
1500 Northwest 49th Avenue, Lauderdale Lakes, FL  33313
Last modified Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top