749 students|Broward

Bad
Good

I have went to this school for 2 years. Grades 3 & 4. My first year in this school went pretty well. I was exceeding greatly in Reading and was skipped to 4th grade since I had got a 95 in Reading BAT and a 64 in Math BAT. The next year, I happened to go to 4th grade again. They said if I get over a 95 in Reading, I will be able to skip again to Grade 5. And surprisingly, I got a 99 in Reading BAT and a 95 in Math BAT. I was hoping to go on to Grade 5 for both subjects, but then I was disappointed by my homeroom teacher who liked me a bit too much. The school was a "C" school but then boosted up to an "A" grade that year but during my 2nd year, it boosted down again. I DO NOT RECOMMEND COMING HERE.

Although very beautiful in appearance, This school lacks assertiveness. Students are not disciplined appropriately for their actions. As a result, bullying is pervasive.

This school have started to shape up to the quality ,it displayed in the past. I truly can say that, the teachers out look is to a positive, toward the students and parents. I would like to thank the staff and administrative staff, my grandchildren and other kids seem as though they really are very pleased this year.

Last modified Lauderhill Paul Turner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.