Posted April 02, 2014
Lauderdale Lakes Middle MYP International Baccalaureate School is an excellent Magnet School with stimulating Innovative Programs. The students at Lauderdale Lakes Middle School receive targeted instruction to meet their needs whether that may be remediation or acceleration. Middle school students are afforded the opportunity to take enriching high school Math and Science programs but not only do the students take the courses but they are afforded the resources to excel. Not only are students nurtured academically, they are also afforded the opportunity to be dynamically well rounded culturally with enriching dance and music programs offered at Lauderdale Lakes Middle.

Posted August 22, 2013
This school is great! The parent involvement is excellent. They keep you informed with your child's academic progress and the fact the their students are able to take high school courses before hand is excellent! Awesome principal that stays in the hallways on a daily

Lauderdale Lakes Middle School 4

Posted August 15, 2013
This school is not as bad as people say it is.When i came on here and read the reviews i was really scared to come here as an in coming 6th grader.But after a couple of months i really enjoyed my time there.I have to agree that the kids are very wild and LIVE during the day.But we do get rewarded when we accomplish new goals as a grade.There was a whole bunch of different assemblies for different occasions,which was the good part.The IB program really pushes you to an advantage.Some teachers gave me a hard time but i just had to continue with the year.All in all i really like Lauderdale Lakes middle and i will be coming back for the 2013-2014 school year.

Lauderdale Lakes Middle School 1

Posted May 09, 2013
ms. Rachel Lucas should not be teaching. All she has to do is monitor online students progress. She gave my A/B student a D because she hadn't taken her End Of Course EOC exam before interims. The state law says they cant take the EOC until April 29-May 10. She completed the class the first part of April with an A which was early. ms Lucas gave her a D because she hadn't completed a test the state says can't be given until after interims. Florida Vewrtual School says they are supposed to be entering the grade they got in the online class! I'm sooo mad I could SCREAM!

Posted March 08, 2012
Ever since new administration, "Griffin Administration" the school has been running every well. My child which is now in High School scored every well on the FCAT due wonders of the teacher he scored ALL 4's and one 5. The administration knows how to communicate and gets the parents involved. WONDERFUL SCHOOL!

Lauderdale Lakes Middle School 4

Posted February 21, 2012
I attended Lauderdale Lakes Middle school for all three years. I was also in the magnet program. I met my best friend in the 6th grade at Lauderdale Lakes. And I am in my second year at Howard University and we are still best friends. Personally, I didnt socialize much. So, I didnt make the most of the school. However, I had great teachers. I was able to earn high school credits while in middle school, which paved the way for early admission my senior year of high school. The programs at Lauderdale Lakes are excellent! You just have to know what you are there for.

Posted November 30, 2011
The teachers are excellent! They care about their students academically and outside the class. They are very supportive. The IB program is challenging. Some of the classes are online and allow you to go faster than a traditional class.

Posted November 30, 2011
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Events are held monthly to encourage parent school relationships. Excellent environment to learn.

Posted November 30, 2011
This school has made some great changes. It is by far ahead of other schools in technology. It has some kids with behavior issue like every school. Fortunately, their are incentives and support for kids to do well.

Lauderdale Lakes Middle School 1

Posted November 01, 2011
Dont send your kids here its a bad school theirs not very much detail here but pease dont send your kids here. Its best for you and your child for them to not go their!!

Lauderdale Lakes Middle School
3911 Northwest 30th Avenue, Lauderdale Lakes, FL  33309
Last modified Lauderdale Lakes Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lauderdale Lakes Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top